Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 7:12:52 AM EDT
I have been looking at the Sigs listed at CDNN.  Has anyone got one of their used two tone Sigs?  Just wondering what they looked like.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I got 4 SIGs from them ("excellent condition")and it's kind of a toss up.  If you want a pretty gun, buy new or at least CPO.  My 2tone 228 looks very good and shoots great, but has an annoyingly loose slide/frame fit to the point it rattles when shaken back and forth.  The 220 is the only one that doesn't shoot straight (but at least that one looks and feels good).  I think I just have to tinker with the sights and shoot it more than the 100 rounds I've put through it so far.  The 226 357SIG is solid, looks pretty good and doesn't seem to have been shot much so I'm very happy with it.  The 226 9 looks a little more worn, but is one of my favorite and most accurate handguns.  My 220ST (which I bought new), USP45, and USP9 are the only ones I can shoot as well with and all cost significantly more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top