Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 1:13:17 PM EDT
I have decided to get the TFOs for my XD but I'm not sure what color to get them in.
It looks like the two options are green/green and yellow/green for the front and rear sights.  
Any thoughts on whitch ones to get would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Green/Green IMHO
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Why?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I have read stories about people mixing up the uniform color dots, and if you have shit luck it is possible.  While I am fairly sure using two colors will negate the off chance of confusion I am not sure how the yellow/green colors will affect a line up in the dark.  I have green/green Trijis on my 19 now, but I would like to get a pair of TFOs in a mixed color to see how they work.  If you go the mixed color route post about it here will you?

Cheers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top