Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/18/2006 9:54:18 AM EDT
Thinking about getting theit IWB#3 in horsehide. How is the quality and customer service?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:47:10 AM EDT
I've got three Kramer holsters: vertical scabbard for my 1911, pancake for my SIG P226, pocket for a J-frame Smith. Top notch stuff. Highly recommend.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 11:49:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tippman:
Thinking about getting theit IWB#3 in horsehide. How is the quality and customer service?

I have that exact same holster for my Baby Eagle and I love it. Wear it almost everyday. Good workmanship, damn good quality. Never had issues with it so don't know how thier CS is.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:04:34 PM EDT
I had an IWB and double mag carrier about 8 or 10 years ago. I altered and then gave up on the holster and gave away the mag pouch. I know my sample isn't scientific but anything leather after that was sparks. Now I'm just about all kydex.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:13:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:29:32 PM EDT
I have used several of the holsters and have never had any problems. The quality I have seen is top notch and never had to contact their customer service for any issues.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:36:16 PM EDT
I've got 5-6 of their belt scabbards and they are great... Spend the extra cash and get it in horse leather rather than cow. The horse holds the distinct shape of the guns contours better in my opinion. I've never used their IWB but I can say their service is always good....
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:20:41 PM EDT
I've got a belt scabbard, a vertical scabbard, and an IWB#3. The first two are horsehide and the IWB is in cowhide. All three are pretty high quality. If I had to do it over I'd buy all three of them again.
I've always tried to stick primarily with PWL, Kramer, and here lately Milt Sparks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:38:08 PM EDT
I just ordered what you are talking about. IWB #3 in horsehide for Glock 30

The guy on the phone was extremely up front with their gear and even offered to engrave my initials for free. I declined the initialing though because he told me they could not except it as a return if I didnt like it.

He said he would e-mail me weekly to let me know the status of the holster. Total price was $122 with shipping. He said I should have it in a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:12:25 AM EDT
Check Ebay, I got a factory blem black horsehide IWB#3 for my glock 23 for around $45 shipped. Its actually Kramer selling the factory blems. Most of the blems are so minor you can't tell. I love mine BTW, the horsehide is so tough, I don't think It will wear out anytime in the next 10 yrs or so.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:49:58 AM EDT
Order placed!!! I ordered a Belt scabard, IWB#3, and a belt all in horse hide. Should be here in two to three weeks.
Top Top