Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 6:52:48 PM EDT
I was at a gun show today (birch run MI) and I seen a guy with a H&K USP with night sights and 1 mag for sale for $650.  Gun looked clean. Came with factory case. Hes a private dealer.  Sound like a good buy???  He gave me his name and phone number and asked if I wanted to put a deposit on it?  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#1]
.45, .40, or 9mm. stainless or black slide? if its a .45 and super clean it's only a decent deal. if 9mm or .40 i say it's high. your are may be different price wise though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry   its black slide & .45 cal
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
not too bad of a price...the nights are worth ~$50-80 already

any idea on the round count? extra mags?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#4]
if he'll throw in a second mag it would definately sweeten the pot. otherwise it's not a spectacular deal but decent if the sites still have a decent glow.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:37:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
if he'll throw in a second factory "hi cap" mag it would definately sweeten the pot. otherwise it's not a spectacular deal but decent if the sites still have a decent glow.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I presume you are talking fullsize, not compact? As others have said, it's not a spectacualr deal, but not bad either. If you want an HK USP45, pick it up. If you were only considering it because you thought it was a great deal, reconsider
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:22:11 PM EDT
[#7]
It is full size.  Not sure on the round count.  Ive been looking for a USP for awhile.  Had the money for one before but then rent was due so...kinda killed the idea.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top