Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 5:00:03 PM EDT
i got my christmas present from my brother a glock 17 are they a decent gun? i ussally perfer 1911a1s but he swears by them.

And are they safe with +P+ ammo? thanks
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Great gun and the +p+ ammo will be fine it in.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i got my christmas present from my brother a glock 17 are they a decent gun? nope give it to mei ussally perfer 1911a1sso do I but he swears by them.sometimes I do to

And are they safe with +P+ ammo? thanksnot for range/target practice, but for self defense and home defense it will work so fine

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I wish I had a brother like that.

A glock is the ultimate handgun for those who want the job done reliably. Next time you say a "man in blue", check out what sidearm he is carrying. I am willing to bet it is a Glock.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#4]
pics??????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top