Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/17/2002 2:26:25 PM EDT
How do you like it they are really inexpensive so just seeing if the have ok quality.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 3:41:38 PM EDT
Had a customer who bought 3 from a gunshow,
He had me go thru all of them and tune them, let me tell you they are on the rough side I would recommend you to go with an AUTO-ORD. {if money is an issue} before going C.D., IF YOU WANT A SHOOTER DO NOT LOOK HERE.

RON KONTOWSKY
ACTIONS BY R.A.K.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 5:38:16 PM EDT
I had the compact model. With some tuning it could have been a good gun. I needed money so I sold it.
Would I buy another one? I doubt it. I'd spend a little more on something else.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:43:34 AM EDT
I've got one; bought it because it was comparatively inexpensive yet had nice features like the ambi safety, beavertail grip safety with pad, Commander-style hammer and beveled mag well.

It has, however, proved to be unreliable in matches that I've started shooting. Often jams. Doesn't seem to do it as much now so maybe it just needs a lot of breaking in. Only thing I've changed is putting on Hogue grips and a recoil buffer.

Quality-wise, it does look a little rough and cheap inside, even compared to the stock Norincos I've got. (Haven't shot the Norincos in comps yet.)

Looks like I'll shoot the CD some more before taking it to a smith and having it worked on.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 11:16:00 AM EDT
I HAD one, emphasis on had.

It was horrible.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 3:16:59 PM EDT
for all the 1911's made Its suprising that I cannot find the gun I want. Looking for a commander sized gun with a lite weight frame in .45. for a decent price.
Top Top