Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2005 6:02:21 PM EDT
When I say most confortable doublestack,  purposely avoid the 1911's and HKP7 that my hand melts into.  PErsonally, can't stand the grips on Glock, Beretta, HK, PAra hi cap, sig, Wlather, SW, etc.  

I cannot explain it but the only double stack a=I can stand (it's also the only one I own after having been through them all) is the XD40.....

now they FINALLY made a 45 ACP version....

WOW  is all I have to say.  

Can't wait to get my hands on one (or two or three)....

A double stack I can hold comfortably, get my hand around and reach the trigger without strain!  Can't wait to try it out at the fun store!

Love my '40's, but if I like the 45, I could buy one of each size and chuck the 40's.....

www.springfield-armory.com/prod-xdpstl-45acp.shtml

anyone have one yet?

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Double Doop

Nine hours today, this forum:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=4&t=23966

2 days ago, Handguns/Springfield (who'da thunk?)
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=34&t=23907

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I am king of all that is DUPE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top