Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2002 8:45:21 AM EDT
Dealer's just waiting for me to "cool off" so i don't shoot someone with it (apparently, the handgun wait period in kalifornia was changed from 15 to 10 days, presumably by Pete Wilson... when did that happen?[usually I buy my shit in yuma, but this puppy was on sale practically in my back yard, so I said "what the hell?")

But anyways, does anyone have some good handload recomendations they'ed like to share? Crossroads gun show's coming up, and I plan on looking for some reloading dies ('till then it's regular old 45)
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:49:30 AM EDT
[#1]
wish i knew sooner. i'm trying to unload my beast. i will never shoot it again w/o mouthpiece, helmet and cleats.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Man that 454 Casull is a nice hunting round.
A little to expensive for a plinking round.

I would like to have a Freedom Arms in 454 or the 500 Linebaugh!

That is just wishful thinkin' though.

BigDozer66
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top