User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:49:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I bought a P30 yesterday. So it’ll go nice with my Sig M18
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:03:34 AM EDT
[#2]
They are both good guns. The p30 has a mediocre trigger but not terrible.

I do love the paddle mag release.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would put my Sig XCarry up against a P30 any day...to top it off, I believe a Walther P99 is > HK P30...just saying.
View Quote

I have no fight in this being a Glock guy, but I agree. The Walther P99AS is fantastic. I would not change a thing to it outside of sights. I wish I had bigger hands to manage the DA pull (super nice DA pull at that). I use to have a P99c and AS. That single action and reset...so good. If I had bigger hands, I would be carrying one hands down over a P30, M18, Glock. To put it into perspective, the Glock 48 feels perfect to me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I have no fight in this being a Glock guy, but I agree. The Walther P99AS is fantastic. I would not change a thing to it outside of sights. I wish I had bigger hands to manage the DA pull (super nice DA pull at that). I use to have a P99c and AS. That single action and reset...so good. If I had bigger hands, I would be carrying one hands down over a P30, M18, Glock. To put it into perspective, the Glock 48 feels perfect to me.
View Quote

In theory you could carry the p99 in “single action” since the first pull will have a very long length of pull. I haven’t personally done it but I don’t see how it would be any less safe than carrying a PPQ.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
For me, the HK P30 9MM LEM V1 is the finest combat pistol ever made.  Some people complain about the trigger, but I find the trigger ideal for a combat/self-defense situation when fine motor skills are reduced. The last thing I want is a very light single action that has no safety whatsoever and is arguably not drop safe. Just my two cents

I’m considering getting a P320 for the range, but I’d only carry the M18 or some other variant with a manual safety, and I am not a big fan of manual safeties in general.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 11:04:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
P30 with the Grey Guns SRS and HK match sear spring is pretty hard to beat. snip.
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top