Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
OP needs one of these. Never an issue with reliability, accuracy, part availability, or the Glock feature of BTF. My brass flies to the same consistent pattern in all of these.

I've got a P80 that I've replaced the ejector and extractor because of BTF and I still get brass all over the place.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
19x ejector is what you seek. It's a 2 minute swap and helped immensely with the inconsistent and weak ejection of my gen 4 Roland.
View Quote
This. I had a gen 3, 4 and early 5 g19. All had issues with BTF. Did the Apex extractor on the gen 4, tried different recoil springs and it didnt help. 19x ejector fixed the problem
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I couldn't even get recoil springs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. I had an M&P and loved it but there wasn't anywhere near the aftermarket support for it as Glock. My M&P9 was a better gun than the Glock but here I am.
I couldn't even get recoil springs.
One of the reasons I'll always keep a g19 or 2 around.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Gen 5 ejector and non LCI loaded bearing for the extractor is what you seek. Fix what you have and keep trucking.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I dealt with the same issues with a Gen 3 glock 17. I tried different ejectors, extractors ect. Nothing worked so I got rid of it. Replaced with a gen 2 Glock 17 same shit different pistol. A glock 17 gen 5 ejector seemed to have fixed that one so I kept it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 10:59:49 AM EDT
[#6]
First post, also a lot of guns do this, i typically catch a few rounds on my hat from a few guns, especially steyr
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#7]
My issued gen 4 19 runs like a champ. I worried about the ejection problem when we were issued these, but I have no problems at through mine, and I've run everything from 115 to 147 in it. Maybe I got lucky.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Op, replace the ejector and maybe Apex extractor and youre set.  Better yet get a gen5.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 2:08:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought my 19.4 new in early 2019 for about $200 less than a Gen 5 was going for.  It was a very late run and has the 30274 ejector.  It's always been flawless and the ejection has excellent.  I've never had one case come back at me.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top