Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Funny thing, I've never shot .45acp in my Blackhawk convertible and I've owned the gun since the 1990s.    I've dropped the cylinder in to make sure it timed correctly but that's as far as I ever got; it's been oiled up and sitting in it's little red Ruger bag in my gun tools box for years.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny thing, I've never shot .45acp in my Blackhawk convertible and I've owned the gun since the 1990s.    I've dropped the cylinder in to make sure it timed correctly but that's as far as I ever got; it's been oiled up and sitting in it's little red Ruger bag in my gun tools box for years.
View Quote
Pm me if you want to sell it
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haven't we had this discussion before.    It's serial numbered to the gun and I've actually meant to try it out this year.  I carried the gun on my last couple of hunting trips but I keep forgetting to toss the acp cylinder in my bag- last time I remembered to toss a box of .45acp in the truck and still forgot the cylinder.  

ETA: I got lucky on the WalMart clearance deals and found ten boxes of Winchester PDX1 for $7/box but I haven't even tried it out either.  
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=17175597
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would rather have the adjustable sights on a Blackhawk.
View Quote
If you want to shoot different loads and bullet weights this is the way to go.  Need adjustable sights to center the impact

If you shoot one load and make sure it hits the target, without having to change you sight picture, the Vaquero is a good choice.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top