Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2017 7:35:30 AM EDT
I had two 320s sent the update info in for the full , but the W marked L/E 320 would not go . I sold off the full size and kept the L/E package , I just got all the email info to send the one in but its gone traded . I may just send them the L/E Com what would be the problem I need this one done now . My RMA return label is ready to print .They will just get my other gun . This thing is a tac driver and has a good trigger , I never sent my old model Rugers in or my old 45s whats the difference.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 8:13:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats your question? 
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I would not send in a serial number that they are not expecting.  That sounds like a good way to lose a pistol in their system.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I got the distinct impression that all P320 discussions go in the official thread.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking the same things you are . I may call them , should I send at all . never a problem with this drop fire gun or any old Ruger or Colt 1911s.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I called them and he said get a new RMA number, he did not know what they would do ,said they were doing them in a different area . Sorry for posting wrong area. I see different 320 posts was not sure .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top