Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 2:11:26 PM EDT
Anyone deal with these people?  I put in an order for a CZ on Thursday and not a peep out of them.  Dug up some Facebook and Google reviews and it's not looking promising; a lot of people complained about them taking forever to ship and just overall shitty to work with.  Hoping these are the noisy minority and I am not about to have to fight with someone to either ship the damn thing or cancel the order.  

Every other outfit, including small shops via GB has shipped the same day or next, or at least some communication. I would have figured they would at least have responded to my email with the FFL info attached, but complete radio silence.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 11:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Why don't people do their due diligence BEFORE buying?

Send them an email saying you're cancelling the order and cancel the charges with your credit card. Then buy from a know business.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]
They won't be around for long if they don't understand that their customers won't wait a minute longer than they have to.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:40:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why don't people do their due diligence BEFORE buying?

Send them an email saying you're cancelling the order and cancel the charges with your credit card. Then buy from a know business.
View Quote
As a rule I do, but this time I rolled the dice and now going to pay for it.  To be fair they had a lot of good reviews too saying they shipped fast, so it's not like they are all negative.

I sent an email this morning asking for a ship time, if it isn't today or if I don't hear back by noon I am cancelling the order, one way or the other I will do a google review to share my experience.  

Unbelievable that companies do this in this day and age.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent an email cancelling, no response from that either.  

Called my card company and did a charge back (really it's a dispute even though everyone calls it a charge back)

Felt dirty disputing the charge, but I got a bad feeling they would never have reversed it so its good to be proactive.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 12:09:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you tried calling them? I have found that phone calls work much better than emails with some companies? They have a storefront so I would assume they answer their phone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top