Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2017 12:38:08 AM EDT
Has anyone come across or know of a Safariland holster that will fit my M&P 2.0 9mm 4.25 ? Cant seem to figure out if the Safariland ALS will fit or not. I tried contacting them and got no response. I prefer that level of retention. I use the same holster for my G19 and love it!

Thank you
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 5:00:28 AM EDT
[#1]
The same Safariland holster's for the M&P 1.0 will work and fit the M&P 2.0 with no problem so you are good to go with any of them. You can either go with the 6378 series or one from the 6360 which is the light bearing series. I have been switching all of 63 series over to the 7377 7TS series for my Glock's and any other pistols I have which is a personal choice but I just like them more than the 63 series.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 11:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.

I had read a review saying something about the ejection ports being different so therefore the locking mechanism wouldn't hold it and you could actually still draw the weapon without activating the release? Has that been your experience?
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#3]
No problem. I did have a slight problem with the 6360 series holsters due to them having the suede lining inside but I have always found them to be that way even with my Glock's but after playing with them and breaking them in they were fine. The 7377 7TS holsters I never had a problem since they do not have the suede lining have not had any problem with my guns and they all lock in like they are supposed to do and I have not been able to just pull them out. I still have to hit the thumb tab to get it to unlock to be able to draw the weapon.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 5:02:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Well that makes me feel better. I'm partial to the 6378 series so that's probably what I will go with. Thank you for your help on this
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]
No problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top