Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2017 3:07:14 PM EDT
I recently moved to Oregon for work and my wife stayed behind in Florida until she could find a job.  I left a 1911 with her so she would have something while I was gone.  She got a job and I am flying back to Florida in two weeks to fly her and our cat out to Oregon.  I am trying to figure out how to get the 1911 out here as well.  

I looked at checking the 1911 in as checked baggage in a locked pelican case.  Seems pretty straightforward, but I have never flown with a gun before.  I read that sometimes you have to wait for a TSA agent to clear it or request that you open the case.  Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but we will have a drugged up cat so I am trying to minimize the amount of time and hassle in the airport.  Anyone have any advice regarding this process?

Is it possible to have a gun shop ship it to an FFL in Oregon?  This might be easier even if I have to pay a bit of money.  I don't have an Oregon license yet so I don't know if that would make things complicated.  Thanks for any advice.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Put it in your checked luggage it will easier than you think. Check your airlines policy and go from there.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put it in your checked luggage it will easier than you think. Check your airlines policy and go from there.
View Quote
This or fedex/ups it to yourself.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Barring any local laws that would prohibit such (I doubt Oregon has any, but you should check to be sure.),  you can legally ship a handgun to yourself across state lines.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I recently moved to Oregon for work and my wife stayed behind in Florida until she could find a job.  I left a 1911 with her so she would have something while I was gone.  She got a job and I am flying back to Florida in two weeks to fly her and our cat out to Oregon.  I am trying to figure out how to get the 1911 out here as well.  

I looked at checking the 1911 in as checked baggage in a locked pelican case.  Seems pretty straightforward, but I have never flown with a gun before.  I read that sometimes you have to wait for a TSA agent to clear it or request that you open the case.
View Quote

Locked case that only you have the key to, inside of your checked luggage.

While Federal law allows you to ship your own firearm addressed to yourself in another state be aware that neither UPS or FedEx will accept a nonlicensee to nonlicensee firearm shipment.
You can't mail your handgun USPS as only licensed dealers and manufacturers can mail firearms other than rifles or shotguns.

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but we will have a drugged up cat so I am trying to minimize the amount of time and hassle in the airport.  Anyone have any advice regarding this process?
View Quote
Following the instructions by both TSA and your airline will mean little hassle at the airport. Thousands of people check their firearms every day. Probably more than drugged cats.

Is it possible to have a gun shop ship it to an FFL in Oregon?  
View Quote
Sure, but you'll have to complete a Form 4473 and pass NICS in Oregon as well as a transfer fee.

This might be easier even if I have to pay a bit of money.  I don't have an Oregon license yet so I don't know if that would make things complicated.
View Quote

It is far cheaper to drop it in your checked luggage.
ATF regs require that you provide the OR FFL a government issued photo ID showing your name and current address in OR. If you don't have a photo ID with your OR address,  ATF regs allow using a combination of GOVERNMENT ISSSUED documents that show your name and current address in OR. Be aware that some dealers refuse to read the damn instructions on the Form 4473 and will require a current drivers license.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Checking it is fairly easy. It is a good idea to have read both the TSA web pages and the particular airline's so you know their firearms rules. Bring prints of the pages with you... because sometimes THEY don't.  But just allowing a little extra time will get you through fine.

You do NOT want to ship it to an FFL. You won't be able to retrieve it until you have established residency.  But it is permissible to ship it to yourself. although you have to use FedEx or UPS.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#6]
She explains it well. 

Flying? Bring Your Gun WITH You!
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You do NOT want to ship it to an FFL. You won't be able to retrieve it until you have established residency.   
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You do NOT want to ship it to an FFL. You won't be able to retrieve it until you have established residency.   
Horseshit.
There is no requirement in Federal law to "establish residency" in order to acquire a firearm. ATF considers the buyer/transferees state of residence as the state where one makes his home. The ability to acquire a firearm doesn't require you to get a drivers license, register to vote or anything else.........just live there.

Read the instructions on the Form 4473 sometime.

But it is permissible to ship it to yourself. although you have to use FedEx or UPS.    
Again, while Federal law permits someone shipping a firearm addressed to themselves in another state...........UPS and FedEx policies clearly do not.
If shipping interstate to a nonlicensee, Federal law requires written notice to the common carrier that you are shipping a firearm to a nonlicensee. Failure to provide that written notice is a violation of Federal law. (not to mention it gives UPS/FedEx written proof that you are violating their tariff). If you violate the carriers tariff you'll get nothing on a claim for loss, damage or theft.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#8]
TSA will not touch your firearm, they can't the only time they care is if you leave it loaded. They will call airport police,  they will clear the firearm and make your day shitty. TSA will also send you a fine in the mail. I think it's  $1500 Now, after your firearm is cleared they may or may not give it back if they want to investigate you for crimes.

To make your day go easy, unload it, put ammo in original containers or approved containers. Put firearm in a locked case only you have keys for.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Disassemble it (field strip like cleaning). Wrap the pieces up good. Put in box. Take to ups. Ship insured for whatever value is.  Machine parts.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Disassemble it (field strip like cleaning). Wrap the pieces up good. Put in box. Take to ups. Ship insured for whatever value is.  Machine parts.
View Quote
Dumbest, most stupid advice in this thread.

If the OP does that he commits a Federal crime. Before you post legal advice go read ATF regulations.

It matters NOT ONE FUCKING BIT that the handgun is disassembled or that you label it "machine parts".............'cause it's still a handgun. A bare frame is still a handgun.

For fucks sake. You've been a member here long enough to know better.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Sooo....   I guess I’m an outlaw you keyboard commander you
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Oops!  Commando
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Oops!  Commando
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sooo....   I guess I’m an outlaw you keyboard commander you
View Quote
Outlaw?
More like a that hasn't figured out how to post or spell.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 3:31:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Awww.....  
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Neither of the common carriers will allow you to ship it to yourself unless you have an FFL.

Even then they will require next day air.

Just put it in a proper locked case inside a larger suitcase (i have my aluminum gun case fastened inside the suitcase) and check it in as baggage.

Tell the check in agent you have a handgun in the suitcase.

Sign the orange tag and put it in the suitcase.

Lock the suitcase just for an additional step to gain access.

Have copies of the airline rules, Homeland security rules, and FAA rules.

They ALL apply and subtle things you MUST obey each one of them explicitly.
The TSA has to obey them ALL also.

The inner gun case cannot have TSA locks under FAA rules.  Only YOU can have access to that case.
The TSA cannot require you to open the inner case.
The orange tag cannot be on the outside of the larger suitcase.

Make sure the bag is checked through.
You do not want to have to take possession in a place that restricts guns.

Have a trusted person with you at check in.

If anything goes wrong leave the gun with them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Outlaw here.......   I’ve shipped numerous weapons through ups to various smiths all over the country without issue.  And received said weapons back.

Not saying it’s necessarily legal.  But.....

If you legally own the firearm and it’s legal in said state.  And you’re shipping to yourself the “Feds” have better fishies to fry.  

That said......   I worked with guys who had inferiority issues and would write motorists for license plate lights.  

In addition to my outlaw ways to smiths.....  while vacationing in Alaska I ups-ed my 44 to my first hotel arrival.  Ahhhh the comfort of an “outlaw”.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 7:47:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh.  And listening to the experience of others flying with their checked pistols promted me to ship my machine parts to the hotel.   But that said......   UPS never asked what was in the box nor cared about my insuring $$$.  

I know I know.......   no one drives above the speed limit.    No one orders Cuban cigars online.    And drugs never cross our secure borders.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Joe, one of the risks with your method is that if UPS/FedEx loses your handgun, they won't pay the insured value because they'll want detailed info on what was lost. Like Tom said, it violates their policy, so they will not pay the claim.

They may not lose it, but in my experience, that's more likely than having a problem while flying with it. I've done a bit of both. If you're just moving one or two, it's much easier/cheaper to declare them as checked luggage.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#20]
“Machine parts” is what a reputable smith said to use.  Not that I’ve done it daily but on the 7 occasions of traveling and sending weapons out of state I’ve yet to have an issue.   You could stipulate oil field parts, auto parts or space craft parts or “mechanical moving parts”  Lost parts are..........     lost.    I’m not going to argue about stupid any longer.   It’s what I have done what I will do if the occasion arises again and a simple method that the OP inquired about.   I’m not selling firearms I’m not fabricating firearms and I’m not distributing fire alarms.   After 28 years of working with prosecutors I’m not in the least bit worried about my actions.  

Is the letter of the law followed?   Depends on the asshole interpriting it.  If the federal government is going to jack with me for shipping my own firearm to myself that is legal to possess we are in a world of hurt.  

But the way this country is going we probably are!   God bless Trump while he lasts.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Outlaw here.......   I’ve shipped numerous weapons through ups to various smiths all over the country without issue.  And received said weapons back.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

"But....."? But that's not the situation that's the subject of this thread.
Shipping TO a licensee is clearly allowed by UPS (or FedEx) policy..........but the OP IS NOT shipping to a licensee, but to himself. (and that's clearly not allowed under either UPS or FedEx)

If you legally own the firearm and it’s legal in said state.

This has jack shit to do with anything.

And you’re shipping to yourself the “Feds” have better fishies to fry.  
You willing to pay the OP's legal bills?
Whether the Feds choose to prosecute is immaterial..........it's FUCKING ILLEGAL.

That said......   I worked with guys who had inferiority issues and would write motorists for license plate lights.  
And you think the Feds don't?

In addition to my outlaw ways to smiths.....  
While you may relish the idea that you are an outlaw, in reality you didn't violate the law because you were shipping to a licensee.

while vacationing in Alaska I ups-ed my 44 to my first hotel arrival.  Ahhhh the comfort of an “outlaw”.  

And that's a felony. Because you failed to notify UPS in writing that you were shipping interstate to a nonlicensee. A phone call to ATF and you would never be able to possess a firearm again.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh.  And listening to the experience of others flying with their checked pistols promted me to ship my machine parts to the hotel.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Oh.  And listening to the experience of others flying with their checked pistols promted me to ship my machine parts to the hotel.  

Anyone who thinks "machine parts" makes it legal is an idiot.

But that said......   UPS never asked what was in the box nor cared about my insuring $$.  
Of course not.
They have no duty to ask, but YOU have a duty to notify in writing.
They don't care if you bought insurance because they won't pay on a claim because you violated their tariff.

I know I know.......   no one drives above the speed limit.    No one orders Cuban cigars online.    And drugs never cross our secure borders.  

Speeders and smugglers get caught every day. Are you willing to risk your gun rights because you are an outlaw? I'm not.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
“Machine parts” is what a reputable smith said to use.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
“Machine parts” is what a reputable smith said to use.

It's not his problem if you violate Federal law.

Not that I’ve done it daily but on the 7 occasions of traveling and sending weapons out of state I’ve yet to have an issue.   You could stipulate oil field parts, auto parts or space craft parts or “mechanical moving parts”  Lost parts are..........     lost.  

Um, no. A "lost" firearm frame isn't just a lost "machine part".......it's a fucking firearm by itself.

I’m not going to argue about stupid any longer.  
You don't really need to.

It’s what I have done what I will do if the occasion arises again and a simple method that the OP inquired about.   I’m not selling firearms I’m not fabricating firearms and I’m not distributing fire alarms.   After 28 years of working with prosecutors I’m not in the least bit worried about my actions.  
Second dumbest thing posted in this thread.

Is the letter of the law followed?   Depends on the asshole interpriting it.  If the federal government is going to jack with me for shipping my own firearm to myself that is legal to possess we are in a world of hurt.  
Have you not been paying attention to what ATF has been doing the last fifty years?

But the way this country is going we probably are!   God bless Trump while he lasts.  

Trump hasn't done jack squat.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Keyboard commandos who have done everything out of their living room but have done nothing in the real world. Power to ya!  Power rangers!  

I sleep well at night.  Keep up the puckering!   And yes....   I am  Trumper!
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Meanwhile my $hit gets moved across the universe
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 11:12:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Keyboard commandos who have done everything out of their living room but have done nothing in the real world....
View Quote
There are at least two FFL's and one attorney in this thread that know YOU are the real keyboard commando.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 12:02:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Oooohhhh.........      meanwhile...,,,    

Attorneys.  Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 12:03:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Again....   no real world experience!   Couch commandos!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 12:06:28 AM EDT
[#29]
And don’t exceed the speed limit stupid!   You’ll get a ticket!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 12:07:33 AM EDT
[#30]
And don’t exceed the speed limit stupid!   You’ll get a ticket!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Back to the original question - as others said, it's pretty straightforward to put your firearm in checked baggage, but just be aware that the procedure can be slightly different between airports, airlines, and sometimes even within the same airline. As others said, sometimes the "officials" don't even know the exact procedure. I've had airline check-in desk reps just hand me the orange slip to put with the pistol myself, and then I've had a rep ask me to pull the slide back (in the potential view of other passengers) to show her that the chamber was clear. In Houston, they have a manager take you over to a small booth where they run the explosive residue swab on your bag. Not really sure what that's meant to do - as if you might be concealing an explosive under the guise of checking in a firearm? Most places will have you take you bag to a TSA screening area and wait while they X-ray the bag before you leave the area. If you check in a rifle case, make sure you keep an eye on the oversized baggage area at baggage claim, because they may just leave it out there unattended rather than putting it on the carousel.

Quoted:
To make your day go easy, unload it, put ammo in original containers or approved containers. Put firearm in a locked case only you have keys for.
View Quote
Some airlines allow you to check in a firearm with loaded magazines, while others have a policy that the ammo can only be in a box. Definitely easier to err on the side of packing it in its original box.

In reference to the whole conversation about shipping firearms, I can think of two examples of firearms being S hipped directly to individuals. One is the CMP - they will ship a Garand directly to a purchaser without going through an FFL (or at least they used to). I'm pretty sure Garands aren't old enough to qualify as C&R (even so, I think you'd still need a C&R license), so I'm not sure how they get around that. The other example involves pistols sent to SIG for their overhaul / spring replacement service and night sight installation. SIG sends the pistols directly back to the owner via (I believe) FedEx. Or at least, they used to...
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 6:07:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone can ship a gun straight to the manufacturer for service, and the manufacturer can ship it straight back to them, with no FFL involved.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
.....In reference to the whole conversation about shipping firearms, I can think of two examples of firearms being S hipped directly to individuals. One is the CMP - they will ship a Garand directly to a purchaser without going through an FFL (or at least they used to). I'm pretty sure Garands aren't old enough to qualify as C&R (even so, I think you'd still need a C&R license), so I'm not sure how they get around that.      
View All Quotes
Quoted:
.....In reference to the whole conversation about shipping firearms, I can think of two examples of firearms being S hipped directly to individuals. One is the CMP - they will ship a Garand directly to a purchaser without going through an FFL (or at least they used to). I'm pretty sure Garands aren't old enough to qualify as C&R (even so, I think you'd still need a C&R license), so I'm not sure how they get around that.      
CMP has a special status that allows them to ship directly to individuals per Federal law. That's one of the reasons the CMP requires the documents they do.

The other example involves pistols sent to SIG for their overhaul / spring replacement service and night sight installation. SIG sends the pistols directly back to the owner via (I believe) FedEx. Or at least, they used to...  
And wouldn't you bet that SIG holds an FFL?
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And wouldn't you bet that SIG holds an FFL?
View Quote
Sorry, I thought you were saying that FedEx and UPS will not ship a firearm to an unlicensed individual, period. Did you mean that they won't ship from one unlicensed individual to another unlicensed individual?

Thanks for the info on the CMP - I seem to remember that now that you mention it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 7:58:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sorry, I thought you were saying that FedEx and UPS will not ship a firearm to an unlicensed individual, period. Did you mean that they won't ship from one unlicensed individual to another unlicensed individual?....
View Quote
Correct.

UPS Shipping Firearms

FedEx Shipping Firearms pg 139 & pg 168
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#36]
I've flown with gun(s) and ammunition many many times. It's not much of a hassle at all.

Just carry it with you in your checked bag. All you need is a hard sided case and a lock. Then you tell the ticketing agent that you want to declare a gun. They'll check you in and tell you to take your checked bag to the TSA station. There they look at your gun, they MIGHT make sure it's unloaded, and the you lock the box and toss it into your checked bag. Pick up your bag at the carousel at the end.

You CAN carry ammo in the hard case. There isn't a limit I can tell. I've flown with 1000+ rounds before
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Usually the individual airlines impose a weight limit (on both your total baggage, and specifically the ammo). Some don't.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Oh.  And listening to the experience of others flying with their checked pistols promted me to ship my machine parts to the hotel.   But that said......   UPS never asked what was in the box nor cared about my insuring $$.  

View Quote
You effectively have NO insurance playing games with UPS.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Anyone can ship a gun straight to the manufacturer for service, and the manufacturer can ship it straight back to them, with no FFL involved.
View Quote
Manufacturers ARE FFLs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Right... with no other FFLs involved. 
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Wow.... Openly admitting to committing multiple felonies on a public forum.  All while claiming to have been in law enforcement for 28 years.  Just can't make this stuff up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Wow.... Openly admitting to committing multiple felonies on a public forum.  All while claiming to have been in law enforcement for 28 years.  Just can't make this stuff up.
View Quote
Please point them out. Shipping a firearm to yourself isn't a crime. Some of the methods discussed violate shipping polices, but they aren't crimes.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Please point them out. Shipping a firearm to yourself isn't a crime. Some of the methods discussed violate shipping polices, but they aren't crimes.
View Quote
This... While some should not admit their practice we all know it has been done like that many times and will be done like that.  I have shipped stuff to myself and back to manufacture a few times and never had a problem.  So long as your package is not destroyed and you have to make a claim I would say it is not a big deal.  But if your package is lost or destroyed good luck getting FedEx or UPS to reimburse you since you broke their shipping policy.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This... While some should not admit their practice we all know it has been done like that many times and will be done like that.  I have shipped stuff to myself and back to manufacture a few times and never had a problem.  So long as your package is not destroyed and you have to make a claim I would say it is not a big deal.  But if your package is lost or destroyed good luck getting FedEx or UPS to reimburse you since you broke their shipping policy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again..........

While shipping interstate to a nonlicensee (even to yourself), Federal law REQUIRES that you notify the common carrier in writing that you are doing so. Putting "machine parts" on the invoice/packing slip/etc is not written notice of an interstate firearm shipment to an unlicensed individual.

It's perfectly legal to ship a firearm interstate from you to yourself, but you still have to follow all the other Federal laws as well.

It's a felony, a Federal crime and yes, it is a big deal.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Both carriers use similar language, 'licensed' without mentioning what kind of license.  FFL?  Drivers? Concealed Pistol License?

I know what I think they mean, but you would think they'd be more specific.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#46]
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonlicensee-ship-firearm-common-or-contract-carrier

18 U.S.C. 922(e)
(e) It shall be unlawful for any person knowingly to deliver or cause to be delivered to any common or contract carrier for transportation or shipment in interstate or foreign commerce, to persons other than licensed importers, licensed manufacturers, licensed dealers, or licensed collectors, any package or other container in which there is any firearm or ammunition without written notice to the carrier that such firearm or ammunition is being transported or shipped; except that any passenger who owns or legally possesses a firearm or ammunition being transported aboard any common or contract carrier for movement  with the passenger in interstate or foreign commerce may deliver said firearm or ammunition into the custody of the pilot, captain, conductor or operator of such common or contract carrier for the duration of the trip without violating any of the provisions of this chapter. No common or contract carrier shall require or cause any label, tag, or other  written notice to be placed on the outside of any package, luggage, or other container that such package, luggage, or other container contains a firearm.
View Quote
Sentencing guidelines: https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/training/annual-national-training-seminar/2012/3_Selected_Firearms_Offenses_Summary_Charts.pdf
922(e) "Willful delivery of firearm to common carrier without written notice" Statutory max. 5 years: 924(a)(1)(D)

I don't know what actual prosecution of 922(e) is like, but they could charge it without any other offense(s).
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Both carriers use similar language, 'licensed' without mentioning what kind of license.  FFL?  Drivers? Concealed Pistol License?

I know what I think they mean, but you would think they'd be more specific.
View Quote
I don't know what you are looking at but both carriers ARE specific.
From the links above:
UPS accepts packages containing firearms (as defined by Title 18, Chapter 44, and Title 26, Chapter 53 of the United States Code) for transportation only (a) between licensed importers, licensed manufacturers, licensed dealers, and licensed collectors (as defined in Title 18, Chapter 44 of the United States Code), and government agencies and (b) where not otherwise prohibited by federal, state or local law (i) from an individual to a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector; and (ii) from a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to an individual.

FedEx Express will transport and deliver firearms as defined by the United States
Gun Control Act of 1968, between areas served in the U.S., but only between:
1. Licensed importers; licensed manufacturers; licensed dealers; licensed collectors;
law enforcement agencies of the U.S. or any department or agency thereof; and
law enforcement agencies of any state or any department, agency or political
subdivisions thereof; or
2. Where not prohibited by local, state and federal law, from individuals to licensed
importers, licensed manufacturers or licensed dealers (and return of same).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top