Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2017 3:23:54 PM EDT
Who has one? My dealer has one. Wasn’t really looking for one but the trigger seems sweet stock. Do you like it?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 5:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and have sold many of my other handguns because of it.   Best trigger I have ever felt in a handgun and it eats up recoil like no other.  I also have the .22 conversion kit that is awesome as well.  For me nothing has even come close to rivaling it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]

I just switched to one a month ago for USPSA Production. Only shot 2 matches and a little over 1k rounds so far so it's really too early to tell but so far I love the damn thing. I'll have 20k through it by the end of next year so ask me then.

Honestly though I don't know why anyone would get one if they weren't shooting it in competetion but then again I don't know why people buy 99% of the guns they buy. Most people just like to own them and not shoot very much but whatever makes people happy I guess. If you have the money to spend and want It, then get it cause it's a badass gun.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/g2u9gAA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6ogyTWW.jpg

I just switched to one a month ago for USPSA Production. Only shot 2 matches and a little over 1k rounds so far so it's really too early to tell but so far I love the damn thing. I'll have 20k through it by the end of next year so ask me then.

Honestly though I don't know why anyone would get one if they weren't shooting it in competetion but then again I don't know why people buy 99% of the guns they buy. Most people just like to own them and not shoot very much but whatever makes people happy I guess. If you have the money to spend and want It, then get it cause it's a badass gun.
View Quote
It’s for production. And I get why people who don’t compete would get it. It’s an ideal range blaster.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been seeing quite a few for sale on Benos past few months.

I guess it didn't make people instant GM's.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wait, it won’t?

A lot of people buy a bunch of the newest unicorn hoping to flip them for profit. This one is more available then people thought I think.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wait you mean it's the Indian not the arrow? Damn.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Really?

I have seen a crapload of Accu-Shadow P-01s but hardly any S2s. Then again it is benos, I see a lot of DVC guns, Glocks, etc.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Shadow 2 is one hella sick pistol.  The pistol is one of the most kick ass pistols out of the box you can buy.  It is on the top of my next pistol to buy list just saving for it right now.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have one and have sold many of my other handguns because of it.   Best trigger I have ever felt in a handgun and it eats up recoil like no other.  I also have the .22 conversion kit that is awesome as well.  For me nothing has even come close to rivaling it.
View Quote
Correction, I have the Target II model (sorry). I would imagine they are very close.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Shadow 2 is one hella sick pistol.  The pistol is one of the most kick ass pistols out of the box you can buy.  It is on the top of my next pistol to buy list just saving for it right now.
View Quote
I was really shocked by the trigger. My Tanfo stock 2 needed trigger work. Both DA and SA were heavy and gritty.

The shadow 2 is good to go stock. I’m very curious to try the CZ Custom Shadow 2 because I want to see what they do to that trigger for $600.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope, I don't like mine at all

And it's not accurate. This target shot at 30 yards is proof of its inaccuracy.

Link Posted: 10/6/2017 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I've never handled the Shadow 2 but I do have perspective on the custom shop.  I have never felt a DA pull as smooth. The single action rivals the best 2 stage match grade rifle triggers I have felt (as contradictory as that may sound).
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 10:54:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I've had the blue grip one on order for about 7 months.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 6:54:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nope, I don't like mine at all

https://i.imgur.com/Jq4Tc6O.jpg

And it's not accurate. This target shot at 30 yards is proof of its inaccuracy.

https://i.imgur.com/xRMWrPM.jpg?1
View Quote
That’s true. That is pretty shitty. On that top target that one round isn’t even touching.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#15]
They are a purdy good looking pistol. Very nice
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Joined the Shadow 2 club today.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Joined the Shadow 2 club today.
[url]https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/68932/20171007_172424[1]__1024x576_-327121.JPG[/url]
View Quote
OK, I want another
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Got my shipping confirmation from CZ Custom. Mine should be here Tuesday.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Range neighbor had one today and he was kind enough to let me shoot it. Wow is all I can say. I want one. It was frickin sweet! The trigger is LIGHT. Super crisp but light. I had more than one double tap. I was very impressed. I really want to shoot a parrot now.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 3:17:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I have tried to like it, but I just really don't.  I have two Shadow 'Lite's'--the Shadow with a standard 75 frame--that I really like.  But the Shadow II seems to me like it has crossed the threshold of 'too much weight.'  It just seems too heavy (for me).  On paper it should beat anything out there, but I shoot my G34 and VP9 better.  It's still an awesome gun, though.  I'll probably have one at some point regardless
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Love mine.

Added the Cajun Gunworks bits and hand fit their oversized disconnector. Made a great trigger even better
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Mine arrived Tuesday, took it to the range Wed (Last night). Man does this thing shoot awesome. Got a to-scale USPSA target and set it out at 25 yards. Rapid fire from low ready and I am getting 9/10 in A zone in a nice group with a close C that was all me.

I will say not super sold on the stock grips. I may look into replacements.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#24]
I handled one today.   Thoughts:

- Man is it sticky in the hand.  Big improvement over the slippery-as-fuck SP01 Shadow I have.  Between the sharp frontstrap and the grips, this is good to go for comps.
- Trigger isn't quite as light as my worked-over Shadow but it's damned light, not quite as smooth.   Maybe 4.5 # DA and 3 # SA, just guessing.
- Mag release extension button is very handy because it's gonna be tough to shift your grip on this thing if you can't reach it from a firing grip.
- Mags have witness holes for .40 on one side and 9mm on the other.   Huh.
- Sights are better than anything CZ has done so far.  The rear is a big step forward.
- The safety lever on this one was ground nearly flush with the frame, you are not hitting it with your thumb... the ambi lever has more ledge on it but it's even less than a stock 75B.  This is a plus for me and any Production shooter
- $1150 doesn't seem bad
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

- Man is it sticky in the hand.  Big improvement over the slippery-as-fuck SP01 Shadow I have.  Between the sharp frontstrap and the grips, this is good to go for comps.
- Trigger isn't quite as light as my worked-over Shadow but it's damned light, not quite as smooth.   Maybe 4.5 # DA and 3 # SA, just guessing.
- Mag release extension button is very handy because it's gonna be tough to shift your grip on this thing if you can't reach it from a firing grip.
- Sights are better than anything CZ has done so far.  The rear is a big step forward.
- The safety lever on this one was ground nearly flush with the frame, you are not hitting it with your thumb... the ambi lever has more ledge on it but it's even less than a stock 75B.  This is a plus for me and any Production shooter
- $1150 doesn't seem bad
View Quote
Like any CZ the trigger smoothes out more once you exercise it a bit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

- $1150 doesn't seem bad
View Quote
the DA is actually a lot higher. It is just so smooth it does not feel like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top