User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He then inserts a mag, chambers a round, and ejects the round into his hand after the slide fails to go into battery again. It's not a conspiracy. It's a problem he's experiencing with the gun. 
View Quote
Thanks for clearing that up.  I was wondering why they would tap rack an empty gun but I can't see on my screen a mag going in and once they eject the round the slide seems to go into battery as it should.  It is a shame their gun has been cerakoted in the video so I wonder if that affects it.  My gun has worked fine for the past 1600 rounds I've had through it.  I've had my striker out approximately 10 times playing with different CZ, Glock and HBI springs.  I did drop the striker one time and sent the striker safety spring flying.  Thank goodness I found it and it was a major pain to get back together.  

Moving the striker out of the way and riding the slide home is not an issue for me.  I would love to see someone with a unaltered gun that has this stoppage while shooting and not just manually cycling the slide and riding the slide forward by hand.  As for the broken locking block, I've seen a lot of broken pistols at work.  It sucks when something you paid for breaks.  David
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Fanboi alert!!!  

The glock has been surpassed in these recent years while the glock remains the same as the 1980's versions for the most part. The others has made better ergonomics and triggers and even better accuracy possible in the polymer framed pistols.

glock has been surpassed and is falling behind.
View Quote
All guns have teething pains when first released, Glock was no exception. But how can you claim a gun that has just come out and has obvious issues has surpassed Glock? You are prioritizing your hand feeling pampered after a Sunday range session ahead of 3+ decades of proven field experience?
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fanboi alert!!!  

The glock has been surpassed in these recent years while the glock remains the same as the 1980's versions for the most part. The others has made better ergonomics and triggers and even better accuracy possible in the polymer framed pistols.

glock has been surpassed and is falling behind.
View Quote
Subjective preferences you just listed aside.....the FBI and every accuracy test I can find regarding the Gen5 make that claim laughably false.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:52:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

All guns have teething pains when first released, Glock was no exception. But how can you claim a gun that has just come out and has obvious issues has surpassed Glock? You are prioritizing your hand feeling pampered after a Sunday range session ahead of 3+ decades of proven field experience?
View Quote
It typical fanboy response. Cz p-10 have a lot of problems needs to be addressed as do all new type of firearms. The problem is not the flaws found in the new gun. Those flaws will be fix in times. The problem is fanboys denied these problems existed. Fanboys have an unhealthy attachment to their product.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:21:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Where did OP go?  haha
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top