Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2017 9:26:57 PM EDT
Good Evening all.

I picked up a Ruger P91 DC .40 in like new condition a few weeks ago.

My dies arrived today and there was a warning from Lee in the instructions about firing reloads in Glocks and other pistols that have chambers that do not fully support the cartridge.

So my question is, does the P91 have a fully supported chamber?  From what I can see it does, but I'm not a gunsmith or an expert.

I'm starting with brand new brass.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Not my picture, random image from the internets.

I doubt your Ruger will have any issues.
A friend of mine accidentally loaded some 9mm a few years ago that he figured was some where around +P+++++++() ,he called Ruger to ask them if it would be safe to shoot out of his SR9c, Ruger representative stated as long as it's a 9mm projectile "it will be fine".
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
If you could fit a 308 in a Ruger p series chamber it worked be safe to shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top