Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2017 3:28:27 PM EDT
I'm a self admitted Glock fanboy but the CZ P10C has me intrigued.  Of course I don't really need another handgun but it looks like something that would be close enough to a Glock to feel familiar but different enough to be fun.

Anyone have any experience with one?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems like the only "bad" I hear is from people who are underwhelmed because they see other people talking them up so much, or from people who feel the need to defend their Glocks.

Im picking one up in the next few days if I can find a black one.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Love mine. Trigger is nice, reset is excellent, grip texture and angle are great.

There are some who whine about the slide and mag release and while they are somewhat stuff, those people just need to hit the gym. At 5'11" 150lbs, I'm likely one of the smallest guys out there and I have no issue manipulating either
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
It's on my list of possibles in the thread I started.  I really impressed me when I handled it.  The trigger and reset are amazing- you need to check one out.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_4/176606_Notes-on-the-CZ-P10C.html
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 11:34:29 PM EDT
[#5]
My trigger hung up bad if it wasn't pulled exactly straight back, and even then it seemed to be catching on something (though it was 4.5#). It did hit a nice wall and break great. Once they have more aftermarket support, I'll get one to keep.
No good sights, no triggers, and it didn't fit any of my G19 holsters made me sell it...for now.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My trigger hung up bad if it wasn't pulled exactly straight back, and even then it seemed to be catching on something (though it was 4.5#). It did hit a nice wall and break great. Once they have more aftermarket support, I'll get one to keep.
No good sights, no triggers, and it didn't fit any of my G19 holsters made me sell it...for now.
View Quote
You have to have you finger in the right spot of the dingus catches the frame. The trigger is nice but the dingus hanging up was an issue for me. The mag release on mine worked fine but the slide stop didn't work as a slide release.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Have had mine for 4wks, currently sitting at 990(100 being 147gr XTP) rounds with no malfunctions.  No issues with my mag release, slide stop functions just fine as a slide release and no issues with the trigger safety catching on the take-up. Others did have the issue with the trigger but it is a non issue for me.

My only complaint was I needed to slightly alter my grip; the first few mags did not lock back on empty, finally determined I was riding the slide stop. The comments on sitting low left also do not appear to be true for me, shoes dead on if I do my part.

Put a XC1 on the rail and ordered a Gearcraft holster. It did not fit my G19 Incog or Vedder IWB holsters.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Personally I like everything about it except how it rides in the web of my hand.

Short rear "beaver tail" on a glock is more comfy.

Good shooter.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 2:48:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Im liking mine more and more every week.  I carried glocks for years, but the P10C took my G19s place in my carry rotation.

Pros vs Glock
Better Ergos...subjective but the grip shape, texture, and lack of finger grooves is superior IMO
Better trigger
Better stock sights (somewhat offset by lack of choices in the aftermarket)
Front slide serrations
Ambi (this is not that important to me)
Cheaper assuming you don't get a blue label discount

Cons
Bigger than a G19
Less aftermarket options on sights and holsters...The P10C fits some, not all G19 holsters.  
More expensive mags
Mag release is stiff, at least on a loaded mag.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 8:07:43 PM EDT
[#10]
A family friend just recently. He knew I'm a Glock guy.  I was thoroughly impressed with it. Looked well made, nice stock sights, better trigger than a Glock.

We took it to the range.  Thing shot great and on target. I really liked the trigger and sights. I asked "When does the subcompact version come out?" (My favorite Glocks are baby Glocks)

About the second mag i noticed the inside of my trigger finger was starting to hurt during firing. After the fourth the pinching made it to painful to shoot. I still don't know what caused the pain. If this issue does not follow a subcompact, i would like to have one.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Best new handgun I have bought in a while. Almost 1K rounds through it in 2 months. It has the best trigger of any striker fired gun I have ever pulled, factory or otherwise. The trigger buries any Glock trigger. I have lots of Glocks. My two gripes are the trigger and grip angle. Glocks don't point naturally at all for me. The P-10 points perfectly and naturally. I can shoot the P-10 faster and more accurately than the Glock 19. I have 5 Glock 19's.

Here are some 10 round groups at 10 yards Offhand.

This is the first group I shot with the gun. It was off to the left a little.

I drifted the sight to the right a little. Now it shoots groups like that all day long:

No I am not a CZ fanboy. I actually only own these two and I just bought them in the last 6 months. But I really like them!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top