Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 10:39:12 AM EDT
tell me why I should or shouldn't.  I have a 17 and a 19 but I liked the trigger on the x5.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd go with the 34.  It's a familiar platform to you, and you already have mags and accessories for it from your other Glocks.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
tell me why I should or shouldn't.  I have a 17 and a 19 but I liked the trigger on the x5.
View Quote

Both send bullets in the general direction of which you point it.

Sorry to be flippant, but you haven't exactly overwhelmed us with information here.  They're so similar as to be irrelevant.  

Whichever to get, shoot USPSA with it.  They're both good production division guns.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have both.  

I hate to say it but I prefer my lightly worked over G34. The X5 frame is also unnecessarily wide and with a high thumb grip, my thumb knuckle is in a very uncomfortable spot.

Only reason I'm keeping the X5 is that I know a smaller frame is coming out, otherwise it would be gone.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Both send bullets in the general direction of which you point it.

Sorry to be flippant, but you haven't exactly overwhelmed us with information here.  They're so similar as to be irrelevant.  

Whichever to get, shoot USPSA with it.  They're both good production division guns.
View Quote
This.....  The 320 is cool but it seems you are already setup for the Glock.  Your G17 mags will work in a G34 and some holsters will work across the board on your Glocks.

You cannot go wrong with either but you will have to sink more money into the 320 vs the 34 initially.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#5]
G34 would be cheaper and more familiar for you more than likely, especially if you're a GSSF member with a purchase coupon.  Also you already have the mags for one.  

The P320 is good too, and you won't need to do anything out of the box aside from sights really but mags are a lot more expensive.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top