Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2017 8:57:16 AM EDT
I've used this to pay too many times to count but always with signature confirmation that payment arrived from postal carrier in the hand of the seller. Picked up a Colt 1911 on GB and seller prefers no signature confirmation on payment bc he works a regular job and guns are a side gig and isn't home to sign for payment. The seller is 100% legit I'm not questioning that at all, I'm just questioning mailing a MO that just gets dropped in a mailbox.
Any of you send USPS MO without signature confirmation? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:18:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, if my mail came signature confirmation, I would never get it, cause I'm never here when the mail comes.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to do it all the time when I still had my 03 C&R license. Never had a problem.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I done a lot of business on GB and never thought to have a MO with a signature guarantee...and none of the sellers asked for one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Well that eases my mind. I'll send them without signature confirmation. I guess I was an odd ball always sending them that way....lol.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Send it Priority Mail which has tracking but requires no signature. That way you can verify delivery for your own peace of mine (it's what I do).

Tomac
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks...that's what I'll do
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Question answered, locking as not really tech related
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top