Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2017 12:18:26 PM EDT
Gents, 

I think to update my CCW, going from a classic 1991 Commander to something in 9mm. 
I always carried "big" handguns and I carried my 1991 in a bag for some years. Noiw, I am looking at the CZ P-09 or an Arex Rex Zero 1S. Does anyone can advice with his/her own personnal experience ? 

And yes, Belgium allow CCW for the people of "danger-exposed" jobs (jewellers, gunsmiths,...). 
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#1]
P-09 is a freaking big gun
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 12:29:54 PM EDT
[#2]
For comparison sake, the AREX Zero 1S (I have one) is about the same size as a Sig 226. I really like mine and it runs great.

Depending on how big you are physically you could carry it in an OWB.

I personally use smaller pistols for CCW.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
P-09 is a freaking big gun
View Quote
This.   I love my P09 but it is a large gun...not the easiest to CCW for sure.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Why not p07? Minimum barrel length?
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I own a P09 in my collection and yes it is a very big gun. Great firearm tho. Fun to shoot. I want a Rex Zero compact but not at the $600 range. I'll buy it around the $500 range tho.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top