Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2002 12:31:43 AM EDT
I'm thinking about selling my G19 and buying a G36. Just think its time to buy a .45. And since I like my 19 I thought I would stay with Glock. Maybe even selling the G19. What would you suggest? Thanks, Errol
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:50:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 4:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've got a Glock 36.

Don't know that I would trade a 19 I liked for it though, I'd keep the 19 and put off getting the 36 until Ihad the $ squirreled away.

I also have a G36. Great gun. I agree with Aimless, don't sell the 19 to get the 36. Wait until you can afford the 36.

Jamie

Here's a pic of my G36

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't own one but I put a few dozen rounds through a G36 last weekend.  It's accurate enough, but the muzzle flip with hot ammo might cause problems.  You really have to crank down on it to keep it on target, which means there's a lot of pressure placed on the mag floorplate.  It's not hard to imagine folks having problems with the mag catch prematurely wearing out if you shoot it much.

I much prefer the 19, which IMO is the perfect sized Glock.  If they made a singlestack 9mm, they would probably sell a boatload of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top