Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2002 7:03:09 PM EDT
Do you like them, hate them, or are they growing on you?

The green Springfield got my attention and now the green Buckmark with the nice laminated grips
might have to come home with me.

It almost seems to purty to be a gun.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 5:35:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I think pretty colored pistols are a sure way for a child to confuse a real gun with a toy.
BAD idea.
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 5:45:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I think I remember pink and gold Carbines by Universal and some colored Hi-Standard revolvers years ago. Never saw any on the firing line, to this day. I think if its nicely done and not too gaudy, its fine.  I dont know how you would touch one up in the event of a scratch other than a magic marker. Some early Dan Wessons were reddish from heat treatment under the blueing. The Buckmarks seem to be well done and an eye catcher too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top