Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2002 3:44:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:44:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I’ll be looking for a new job for September. High school teacher by profession, but having to deal with all the BS the People’s Republik of Massholia puts me through regarding my hobbies I’ve grown tired of jumping through hoops for my job.

I’ll be teaching summer school and basic pistol shooting courses while looking for something in the private sector where I can carry to work.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:56:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 5:46:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Next weekend I'm flying to CA to visit my folks and brother, all of whom are too stupid to leave there for the free states.  Then I will fly into St Louis for the BRC and road trip back from there.  Then I will hopefully get the Friday off before the Bulletfest to drive up there and have a good time.  I had Bulletfest all lined up but changed jobs in my company.  Good news was a $12,000/yr raise.  Bad news was I may not get the day off.

Other than that, I will be:
Painting my house
Insulating the rest of my garage
Installing AC in said garage
Replacing my oven
Installing a dishwasher
Working on about 10 different gun projects, all of which are in various states of completion.
I'd like to do some other stuff, but the money just won't be there for them yet.  I'm trying to get completely debt free by this time next year.  

Ross

Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:24:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm joining a skeet/range club in a city like 20 miles from me.. I've never shot skeets from a computer controlled deal before always me and a buddy with a handthrower or grab about 7-8 skeets and rare back and chunk em.. i hit 7 the other day with 8 shells  going to san destin, florida june 5th thru the 8th i think and other than that... sitting my ass right here checking these boards for endless hours everyday
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Find a storefront so that I can apply for my FFL.

Pick up a Colt Upper, DPMS lower "M-16" with original 60's era handguards....found it for a good price and I'm hoping my lovely bride will just go "Happy B-day, go and get it".

Otherwise, my June Vegas trip is 21st - 24th....

Take my daughter to Equestrian Camp, swim in my pool.

May build a fold up reloading bench......as soon as I get through with my honey do's.....

Good news is my bride is finally employed again after 6 months looking...Thank Christ!
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to BLADE June 1st.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 4:22:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish I could plan ahead, usually things change anyway so I will just "let it flow" as laid back as possible. Plinkin' and car tinkerin' is always standard fare...everything else is optional.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:28:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Taking the family camping at Sedona.  First time for my wife and my son, so it should be fun.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:53:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Mow the lawn...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top