Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/7/2002 1:45:38 PM EDT
It's been almost months and still no word on my ccw. I called the sheriffs office to check, and they said it would still be a few more weeks. I guess I have more time to still go out and build up my holster collection.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:04:44 PM EDT
How many holsters you plan on collecting?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:04:25 PM EDT
If you don't have a couple of holsters in the drawer/box that have only been worn out of the house once, you're just not trying.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:31:45 AM EDT
I wouldn't go buying a bunch of handguns :) I don't know what the rules are in WY, but here in WA, NCIC hits may cause a delay. At least that's what I was told by the dealer as I was plunking down money on my next USP ;)

I'm in the renewal process and they advised me to just go the 5 day waiting period route, rather than try to use my CPL (concealed pistol license here.)
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:57:19 AM EDT
How many different pieces do you plan to carry. Here in California you are allowed to list only 3 different guns on your permit. If you get checked and have something other than what is on your card......you're hosed!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:20:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2002 2:52:03 PM EDT by guns762]
O.K. I feel better. Just ordered a new shoulder holster(don't ask what kind-it's my third attempt at a shoulder holster that I like),,AND a new Don Hume open top Double Nine!

Treedoc, move to a free state. LOL. I can carry anything or as many I want. Hell, If I had the balls, I could walk all over town with my AR on my back and my Beretta 92fs on my hip(openly of course), and would not be breaking any laws.

SGB, this makes 6 just for my 92, but I feel better.

Jarhead, only one has been out of the house yet-to the range. How's that?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:42:38 PM EDT
Here in Philly it takes 6 f**king months for your permit. Renewals take 6 months too. It is bs. State law says they have to give you answer in 45 days. I guess the Philadelphia PD is above the law.
Top Top