Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2002 1:45:38 PM EDT
It's been almost months and still no word on my ccw.  I called the sheriffs office to check, and they said it would still be a few more weeks.  I guess I have more time to still go out and build up my holster collection.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#1]
How many holsters you plan on collecting?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:04:25 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't have a couple of holsters in the drawer/box that have only been worn out of the house once, you're just not trying.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't go buying a bunch of handguns :) I don't know what the rules are in WY, but here in WA, NCIC hits may cause a delay. At least that's what I was told by the dealer as I was plunking down money on my next USP ;)

I'm in the renewal process and they advised me to just go the 5 day waiting period route, rather than try to use my CPL (concealed pistol license here.)
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:57:19 AM EDT
[#4]
How many different pieces do you plan to carry. Here in California you are allowed to list only 3 different guns on your permit. If you get checked and have something other than what is on your card......you're hosed!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#5]
O.K.  I feel better.   Just ordered a new shoulder holster(don't ask what kind-it's my third attempt at a shoulder holster that I like),,AND a new Don Hume open top Double Nine!  

Treedoc, move to a free state.  LOL.  I can carry anything or as many I want.  Hell, If I had the balls, I could walk all over town with my AR on my back and my Beretta 92fs on my hip(openly of course), and would not be breaking any laws.  

SGB, this makes 6 just for my 92, but I feel better.

Jarhead, only one has been out of the house yet-to the range.  How's that?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Here in Philly it takes 6 f**king months for your permit. Renewals take 6 months too. It is bs. State law says they have to give you answer in 45 days. I guess the Philadelphia PD is above the law.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top