Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/9/2002 6:05:03 PM EDT
I went to Beretta's web site but was unable to find any info on the Elite or Border Marshall models. I have a 92FS, now I want a 40 to round out my collection. The Elite or Border Marshall would a fine adition in the future and I like the heaver slide's looks. Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 12:01:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/10/2002 1:43:47 AM EDT by majorwoody]
Here's a picture of my Border Marshal and Elite I. There is an Elite II model, but they are hard to get. I'm still waiting for mine. I believe both the Border Marshal and Elite (I) are no longer being made but you could still find them at www.gunsamerica.com or www.gunbroker.com.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/pe2a626161a965f8ae236bcce10d508b0/fdd0dd34.jpg

Anyway, a little info on the .40 Border Marshal, it has Trilux night sights, Farrar grips and of course the heavy slide.

The Elite has a lighter trigger pull ( I believe it has the 92D spring) G config- decocker only not like the 92FS. Front and rear serrations, dovetail front sights and stainless barrel. I hope this helps.

Here's a couple of websites for you to look out.

www.pistoleer.com/beretta-l/96g_elite_2.shtml

www.americanhandgunner.com/Page2/FeatureMA01.html

And if you haven't been to this board, check it out.
www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/Ultimate.cgi

If you need me to send you more pictures of my Berettas, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 5:23:35 PM EDT
Thanks for the info majorwoody. I'm going to really be bummed out if the Border Marshall is out of production. I got the bug for a forty and that gun would, IMHO, be the best.
Top Top