Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/2/2002 11:49:34 AM EDT
Just came over from AR15.com - I have been handgunning much longer than owning a Black Rifle. Hope that I can make a useful contribution. It seems doubtful based upon he level of knowledge I have seen here so far. Try to be gentle!
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 12:04:32 PM EDT
Welcome!

Originally Posted By Bushman_269:
Hope that I can make a useful contribution. It seems doubtful based upon he level of knowledge I have seen here so far.

Every piece of knowledge is a contribution. Don't hesitate to jump in.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 12:07:48 PM EDT

Just came over from AR15.com - I have been handgunning much longer than owning a Black Rifle. Hope that I can make a useful contribution. It seems doubtful based upon he level of knowledge I have seen here so far. Try to be gentle!

I just came over from ar15 today as well. Nice place, hope to run into you here.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 12:08:52 PM EDT
Hell I don't know anything,....................................................... I'm just opinionated

Welcome aboard
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 1:14:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:03:41 PM EDT

Welcome aboard Bushman!!! Does your handle mean you're also a Bushmaster owner? If so, you've got credit with me, bud! My latest is a Bushy M4gery.
Seriously, welcome and feel free to contribute to the topics and to tell your friends about the Handguns Forums.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 7:44:03 PM EDT
Welcome aboard

Jamie
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 4:19:48 AM EDT
Thank you for the warm welcome - I feel at home already!

In response to Beachboy - proud owner of a Bushy 20" A3 - LUV IT! But the handle also refers to my location - little hamlet called Pine Bush - the local high school team is called the Bushmen. Probably more than you wanted to know - but you asked!

Link Posted: 4/3/2002 5:55:40 AM EDT

It only hurts for a little bit...c'mon in! Unga bunga!, (my best bushman accent). And your favorite handgun is?
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 7:49:52 AM EDT
Is.....?
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:12:39 PM EDT
And your favorite handgun is?

I am a dyed in the wool 1911 (and clones) fan when it comes to autos and S&W N frame revolvers. Not sure I could chose one over the other - different guns for different purposes.
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 3:43:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 4:21:20 AM EDT
Top Top