Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 1:37:53 PM EDT
Hey gents,

Looking for a "cost effective" 32 caliber revolver.  For some reason I just seem to love a 32 caliber wheel gun  

I have a S&W model 631 - 4 inch stanless in 32 mag and a Ruger SP 101 in 327 magnum. Wifey has her favorite 32 - a S&W model 431 in 32 mag.

I reload so we shoot a LOT of 32 Longs and 32 mags.

Saw two Charter Arms 32's at the toy store the other day –– one in 32 magnum and one in 327 magnum caliber.  Both were 2 inch stainless wheelguns.

Any one have any experience whith the new Charter Arms revolvers ?   Not a Smith or Ruger, but not the cost either.  To many bad reports about Taurus so I thought I'd give Charter a try.

What say you ? ?

Thanks ! !

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Might as well look at the Charter Arms .38 for the extra stopping power.  I use the 5 shot lightweight version for CC.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#2]
[baleeted]
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top