Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/10/2010 6:39:46 PM EDT
So I have been thinking of selling my USP 9 Full
It feels so top heavy, and is.
I never shot outstanding with it, and just didn't love it.

But today I took two of my HKs to the range, USP9 Var1 DA/SA and P2000sk in 9mm, LEM trigger.

The USP shout outstanding. I added a Hogue grip with the finger grooves and It feels great in my hand.
Not having shot it much I don't think the trigger was broken in before.
I gave both pistols a cleaning before the range including oil on the trigger moving parts. Man that trigger feels pretty good now.

I was firing sort of fast practicing follow up shots and was able to keep approximately a 4 in. spread at 15 yards.
My friend shooting slow but off hand made one ragged hole the size of a quarter at 15 yards with a full 15 round mag. I was astounded.
They shot soooo smooth today...I don't know if somethings different or just that I haven't shot in so long, but I was impressed by both

I might have to lighten the LEM trigger a bit, but I shot it almost as accurately.

Yep Im keeping the HKs
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:56:56 PM EDT
As long as a gun isn't physically painful to shoot, you can get used to most anything. Glad to hear you're making your relationship work.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:45:44 PM EDT
I have yet to find a brand of pistol that I shoot more accurately.

Only problem is I'm faster with a Glock and shoot them 95% as accurately so I had to make the switch.

When the P30 9mm comes out with a manual safety, I WILL own one. The lower bore axis hopefully will help me come close to shooting it as fast as my Glocks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:56:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Marksman14:

Only problem is I'm faster with a Glock and shoot them 95% as accurately so I had to make the switch.

When the P30 9mm comes out with a manual safety, I WILL own one. The lower bore axis hopefully will help me come close to shooting it as fast as my Glocks.

I have a P30 40SW with a manual safety, I guess they are not out for 9mm yet?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:31:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By WillDe83:

Originally Posted By Marksman14:

I have a P30 40SW with a manual safety, I guess they are not out for 9mm yet?

Not yet.
Top Top