Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2010 8:08:30 AM EDT
First I've heard of these, let me know if I'm way behind the learning curve here... I will definitely be ordering a set though, they look niiiicee! Is there anything I should be aware of carrying IWB magazines in a pouch like this, opposed to their original magazine holsters? (Also hoping this is the right forum for this thread...)

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=135

I have no affiliation with Comp-Tac... But I do own their products and they make good stuff!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:27:14 AM EDT
I have a C-Tac holster and like it a lot. I will be ordering one of there standard magazine holster. As for your question, I would think it would be similar to an IWB holster. Due to my body shape/size I don't want anything else inside the belt beside a pistol.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:54:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By davidenorth:
I have a C-Tac holster and like it a lot. I will be ordering one of there standard magazine holster. As for your question, I would think it would be similar to an IWB holster. Due to my body shape/size I don't want anything else inside the belt beside a pistol.

I've got a couple of their standard magazine holsters, and while they are excellently manufactured, I am not too fond of them because I have a hard time hiding them beneath my shirt. They stick out pretty bad. But I'm 5'9'' @ 150lbs. so it's hard for me to carry anything.
Top Top