Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2010 2:08:41 PM EDT
I am looking for an ultra deep carry piece for a tuckable holster. How much easier will a Kahr Pm40/ Pm45 carry than a Glock 27?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I went from a Glock 27 to a PM9 and went from carrying around 25% of the time and feeling like I had a lunchbox on my hip to carrying nearly 100% and feeling undetectable.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:09:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I went from a Glock 26 to a PM9 then right back to the G26 after the PM9 turned out to be a weak, inaccurate, unreliable POS.

FYI my PM9 was the first year production and they had a lot of problems with them.  I can forgive Kahr for making a lemon, what I can't forgive them for is refusing to live up to it and either fix the POS properly or replace it with a later generation that worked right.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I went from a Glock 27 to a PM9 and went from carrying around 25% of the time and feeling like I had a lunchbox on my hip to carrying nearly 100% and feeling undetectable.

Try carrying a full size steel pistol around for a few weeks, that G27 will go from feeling like a lunchbox to feeling like a feather.  Sometimes your feelings aren't the best indicator of what works and what doesn't.  A G27 in a good holster and belt combo should disappear under slightly loose clothing and hardly feel like it's there.  But as long as your PM9 is reliable and you can hit what you're aiming at nothing else is required.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Im 6'0 200lbs and in good shape. I wear semi tight clothing with a G27 IWB and I forget its there! Its light, comfortable, and I feel a lot better carrying it than I do the LCP!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:45:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I went from a Glock 26 to a PM9 then right back to the G26 after the PM9 turned out to be a weak, inaccurate, unreliable POS.

You left out way over priced as well.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im 6'0 200lbs and in good shape. I wear semi tight clothing with a G27 IWB and I forget its there! Its light, comfortable, and I feel a lot better carrying it than I do the LCP!

You have 50# on me. I'd think you could hide a little more gun.
For the occasions when I can dress around the gun, I do carry something bigger, now an m&p 9c, but most of the time, I wear whatever and pack my kahr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top