Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 4:22:42 PM EDT
Just picked up a new one. Seems to have everything I could ever want. High capacity, 16+1. Sig-like grip. Cocked and locked carry. Light like a Glock. The only thing that concerns me is the number of parts it seems to have.

Any downsides to this thing, besides the price of a new one compared to the FNP?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Any downsides to this thing, besides the price of a new one compared to the FNP?

Resell value would be a concern for me, IMO. These things aren't setting any sales records, I doubt a used one would fly out the door either.

Spare mag availability would perhaps be another area of concern as well.

OTOH, if you can score a dozen or so hi-caps & you like the gun, none of this should worry you, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I found 16 round mags. So that's not a concern.

I never buy a gun thinking about the resale value. Well, if I buy a handmade muzzle loader then that's the exception.

The only drawbacks I've seen so far, is the lack of things like Crimson Trace Lasergrips available for it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The only drawbacks I've seen so far, is the lack of things like Crimson Trace Lasergrips available for it.

That would be a plus in my book.    
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Got back from the range. It's a very good gun. I have noticed, however, that I have gotten away with bad technique with a Glock that I can't get away with with the Browning.

Now to find a holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top