Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 7:00:15 PM EDT
Hello

I am trying to find a a manuel for a Browning Challenger III .22 caliber handgun. I have looked on browning's website but they only have them for the Challenger II manual.  

Another question I have, is are the Browning Challenger models II and III just about the same, or are they slightly different.

Thank you.

Tom
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:30:17 AM EDT
[#1]
From what I can tell, the only difference between the II and the III is that the III has an aluminum frame and some other minor cosmetic changes.
Here is a good article on the history of the Browning .22 pistols: www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BQY/is_8_45/ai_55605738

I really like my III. It has a better trigger than my Rugers do.
Hope this helps you out.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:00:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Here's  a link to a Challenger II Manual at Browning's site:

Hope it helps..

PS You will need Acrobat Viewer to open this file..

Challenger II
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks eveyone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top