Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/2/2006 7:03:11 PM EDT
I'm just wondering which suppressor would be the best to fit on the Buck Mark Micro Standard Stainless.
I know you have to get it threaded, but is that possible. And if it is, is it easy to just do it by yourself?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:01:32 AM EDT
The suppressor mfgr would be the best ones to answer your questions, IMO.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:13:14 AM EDT
I'm thinking about a new barrel for my old Buckmark, and "tactical solutions" has a "trail-lite" barrel for the buck which can be threaded or not, and compensators added, etc.
I want to lower the weight (my fiance has carpal, and used to enjoy shooting) and of course improve accuracy. The few reviews I've seen make these aluminum over Chrome-moly liner barrels sound like "better'n sliced bread."
Anyone got any anecdotal evidence? I tend to prefer advice from people who have used the product, instead of believing the "campaign promises."
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:21:11 PM EDT
S&W Kit gun model .22 uses the liner in the barrel trick, as do some of their scandium/titanium models. I've never heard of any problems, it would be even more doubtful with the low pressure of a .22, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:18:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/23/2006 2:19:09 PM EDT by GAcop]
I'm getting an AAC Pilot as soon as my paperwork comes back. Going to put it on a Tactical solutions barrel.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:23:17 AM EDT
Top Top