Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 7:25:06 PM EDT
I realized the SFS is an answer looking for a problem, but can the MKIII SFS pistols be converted to a standard Hi-Power style trigger?  
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:03:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I know the standard Hipower can be converted to SFS, so it should work the other way around too...

BTW, I have the SFS unit in my .40 Hipower and I love it, so don't dismiss it too quickly.  There's absolutely no difference in operation, you draw the gun, hit the safety and fire.  It just allows you to carry hammer down but precocked.  At least for me, with a gun stuck in my waistband, it makes me feel more secure than pure cocked and locked, and I haven't experienced any disadvantage to it.

I've got about 5,000 rounds through this pistol without a glitch, it's a great shooter and my carry gun.  My next gun purchase will be a 9mm with the SFS for my wife for a carry gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top