Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2002 10:40:19 PM EDT
Are these things any good?  Anybody have any experience with these?

Thanks

max
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 1:02:37 AM EDT
[#1]
They should be fine.  Check over on fnhipower.com for the magazine FAQ or maybe BartholomewRoberts will link it here (his faq).  Basically says they work ok.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 4:55:19 AM EDT
[#2]
The ones that I've bought have worked just fine. Remember, Argentina build real HiPowers under license from FN. The FM HiPower, particularly the Model 95, is a really nice but slightly less expensive MK III.
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are these things any good?  Anybody have any experience with these?

Thanks

max

yes Maxell, they are. 21 rounders and 32 rounders are very good as well.
HUNTER FROM ARGENTINA.
OUT.
Link Posted: 8/26/2002 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks gents.  I ordered a few for my future Browning.  Thanks Gents.

Max
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 10:07:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Ma, try the 17 rounders and give us your opinion. I have used them and I have had no problems. Regards, Richard
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Only problems are they are a royal bitch to load and I have had FTF with fully loaded ones because of the considerable spring tension.  Once worn in a bit they are fine.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:36:43 AM EDT
[#7]
They work fine, but getting the last few rounds into them is tough.  I have never been able to get all 17 in.  Watch-Six
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top