Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2017 5:06:48 PM EDT
Browning's website is pretty wonky but I don't see any Hi Powers under their current production

Did they drop the Hi Power?
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, they only make limited runs of them anymore.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.browning.com/products/firearms/pistols/hi-power-pistols/current-production.html
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.browning.com/products/firearms/pistols/hi-power-pistols/current-production.html
View Quote
I don't see anything listed
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I don't see anything listed
View Quote
Looks to me like Current Production shows a pictures of a Mark III and Standard models.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:58:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Looks to me like Current Production shows a pictures of a Mark III and Standard models.
View Quote
ok, evidently my gov't computer doesn't like Browning's website
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Browning Arms has never made the Hi Power.........Fabrique Nationale of Herstal, Belgium is the manufacturer.
Browning Arms is simply the US importer.

Same with their rifles and shotguns......... Browning imports, someone else manufactures.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Browning Arms has never made the Hi Power.........Fabrique Nationale of Herstal, Belgium is the manufacturer.
Browning Arms is simply the US importer.

Same with their rifles and shotguns......... Browning imports, someone else manufactures.
View Quote
FN owns Browning, and Browning sells its branded firearms world-wide.  Plus Browning has firearms made in other countries, and the Buckmark is made in the US.

So essentially the same company makes and markets the BHP although FN has marketed the HP under its own name in the past.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top