Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/9/2017 6:51:31 PM EDT
Is the BHP a good EDC choice in today's world? With all the new and improved handguns available, what improvements does it need to be relevent again?
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
A mark3 BHP is good to go.  Nothing needed.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell yeah, man. I got some 15 rounders, night sights, and Spiegel grips for mine. I removed the magazine disconnect and bought an expensive holster for it. Can't be beat.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes this is the worlds g19
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup

The only changes one might make to it are more form than function changes (maybe an extended/more positive thumb safety, maybe swap in a set of night sights that fit into the factory dovetails, etc)

Beyond that, unless you get an obvious lemon out of the box, if it runs it'll run forever given proper maintenance and care...even better is if you get the polymer coated version; it's a very tough finish compared to the bluing and should serve well for decades...
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Were I to carry an auto I would give mine serious consideration. You may want to change the safety or the sights, but you wouldn't have to.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Off-topic comment removed - Eric802
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:24:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I carry my Mk. III a lot.
View Quote

Me also
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Other handguns may be newer but it is debatable if they are improved. A BHP make a fine EDC, just like it has for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 1:20:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I've carried my Mk 3 extensively, and will do so again after I get it out here in NV. They're quite reliable and accurate pistols. I particularly like the fact that they tend to be very slim for a full sized pistol, I prefer to carry a full sized gun over a compact, so it works for me.
I don't often carry with a light, which is the biggest problem with the HP, if you do. Although, from what I understand, Streamlight makes a CCW oriented light that can be made to work, it clips on to the trigger guard.

Quoted:
Unpossible. It's bullets will simply bounce off of bad guys because it isn't made of polymer and has an external hammer. The mere act of chambering a Federal HST round in such an outdated weapon completely changes it's engineered performance characteristics, the bullet turns into confetti in fact- there's a warning in the fine print right on the back of the box. Have you not seen the Youtube videos man? I can't believe this isn't common knowledge!

Surely you are aware of the not so secret international agreement wherein all the signatories to the Geneva Convention agreed that they would not allow their citizens to be killed by any small arm designed before 1985? Now, if you are shooting heathens in the Third World or some such it MIGHT work but there is no guarantee......What are you thinking man? I mean, if you were a Wild Geese re enactor or something I guess it would be ok to own one but you might as well carry a Tower of London Horse Pistol for defense!
View Quote

This is not GD.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#11]
What part of "this isn't GD" confused you? - Eric802
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:26:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Mk3 is gtg

Hell even a MK2 is fine with some mods!

Glocks are great but need a little help as well and I always do the same things on my glocks I did on my hi power for the most part. Most guns need personalization as we humans are pretty varied in shape and body type not to mention tastes.

I recently modded my mid 70's bhp mk2 Belgian and love it.
-deck tape strip on grip front and rear
-upgraded ambi safety
-c&s ext slide release
-vz g10 grips
-Novaks black rear and tritium front sights
-mag safety removed. This made the trigger 100% better so I'm on the fence about trigger work

On the list for me however are the following:
-have the barrel reliability tuned a bit and the hump removed by Jim Garthwaite to allow for more defensive ammunition possibilities
-maybe do the no bite spur hammer as well

In the back of my mind I'd love to blow the cash and just do a big overhaul and texture the grip f/r and refinish but at the end of the day the gun is really functional as is with no issues

I'm of the run what you have camp and then see what mods you want after some good usage
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I carry my Mk. III a lot.
View Quote
Same here.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 5:56:00 PM EDT
[#14]
How are HP compared to 1911s in terms of thickness of the slide and grips?
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#15]
One of the best weapons made.  I love mine.

Regards
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Slide is similar but the grip is much thicker.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:04:36 AM EDT
[#18]
I'll have to measure mine and see but I'm thinking the HiPower slide is a bit thinner; not that this matters.

Yep .788 vs .901 on the 2 I just measured - slide at the muzzle
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, the slide is actually quite a bit thinner and with a set of VZ's or similar thin grips the stocks are about the same width as a 1911 with standard grip panels.
In terms of "box" dimensions, they're about the size of a CCO and carry twice the ammunition of a 1911.

The only downside vs modern polymer guns is weight.  But quite frankly they carry very well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I used to carry a full size Colt 1911, switched to the Browning (40) and after about a week, didn't really notice the difference.
My other carry is a P7M8.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#21]
A double-stack 9mm was deadly in 1935.

A double-stack 9mm will still be deadly in 2035.

Shots must be within the 8 ring for reliable effectiveness.

All other issues are minutae.

I have a BHP, and I think its a neat gun.
I don't carry the BHP because I prefer the M9. I'm not interested in carrying both.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No, the slide is actually quite a bit thinner and with a set of VZ's or similar thin grips the stocks are about the same width as a 1911 with standard grip panels.
In terms of "box" dimensions, they're about the size of a CCO and carry twice the ammunition of a 1911.

The only downside vs modern polymer guns is weight.  But quite frankly they carry very well.
View Quote
Yeah I was gonna say the slide is thinner.  The grip is fatter, but not a heck of a lot, depending on grips.  The grip is way shorter.  Well, like 1/2" I think.  Or is it more?  I forget.  

OP, It probably doesn't need anything other than a good holster.   Which I need to get. I carry mine in a Galco revolver holster and it sits a little too low without cant.  So I need to look into getting that.

One thing I had done locally that made me feel a lot better about carrying it is I had the Ambi safety cut to single side.  The safety would disengage at times from getting bumped or moved on the outside.  Now when I carry it, it hasn't disengaged at all.   I also don't have the mag safety in, although that's not necessarily a dealbreaker.  I have hogue grips but would like something without a front strap and finger grooves.  I wish hogue made some colored rubber ones with now finger grooves.  Something other than black.

I haven't carried it a lot.  But some.  I'm starting to want to carry it more.  My G26 gives me BTF at the end of each mag and it's bugging me.  Plus I carry a J frame a lot.  I know, heresy.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#23]
BHP is by far my favorite 9mm.

A very close 2nd place is the C75/85.

My BHP is my EDC carry gun as of a few months ago
and it replaced the venerable Colt 5" .45 ACP 1911.

She is an Ex-Israeli police early Mk III with Cylinder & Slide no bite
hammer, Cylinder & Slide extended safety and slim synthetic grip panels.

Soon to get XS small dot sights I think.

100% reliable with all JHPs we tried so far.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#24]
What holster are you using EMSFlyer?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#25]
I carried a Hi Power in an IWB holster for about 10 years, and it still gets carried on occasion.

However, I carried the SFS Hi Power with a factory installed SFS system, and if there is a "modern" Hi Power, that's the one.  It stands for "Safe Fast Shooting" and was a development of FN's submission for the US Army pistol trials, although it was eliminated on technical grounds as it was not a double action design.

The design uses a two piece hammer that allows the hammer to be pressed forward against a hammer block when the pistol is cocked and locked. In fact, pressing the hammer forward is what activates the safety, and conversely, pressing the safety lever down takes the pistol off safe and causes the hammer to snap back in contact with the cocked hammer spring.  In all of the pictures below, the pistol is cocked and locked.

It offers some advantages for both open carry and concealed carry.

In open carry, the hammer appears to be down, and doesn't freak out the civilians like a 1911 or regular Hi Power with the hammer cocked. And it will appease some city managers, etc, who would not otherwise approve a single action pistol - even though the steps needed to get it into action are exactly the same as a regular Hi Power or 1911 in condition 1.

In concealed carry, the hammer is down when it is in Condition 1, reducing the profile of the pistol, and eliminating any possibility snagging on clothing, etc.  It also means you can easily verify the safety is on even when the pistol is in the holster, and even under clothing.  In the event the safety isn't on, pressing the hammer forward activates.   This also means that if you place your thumb over the hammer when holstering the pistol, you'll basically never forget to apply the safety when free-holstering the pistol.

As an added benefit, the hammer design eliminates the problem some shooters have with hammer bite.

The only downside is that you can't use the safety to lock the slide back for disassembly like you can with a regular Hi Power, but that's not a big deal.   I also shot it in practical pistol matches and from time to time I'd encounter a range officer who would have to be convinced that it really was cocked and locked and ready to go, since they are not all that common.  

I'm not clear on the production dates for new Hi Powers with the SFS system, but you can still get the same original parts for them from Cylinder and Slide and install the system on any Hi Power.

I also installed it on the first FEG P9 that I bought, mostly for commonality with the Hi Power I carried at the time.  It required the normal amount of hand fitting that's normal when installing a safety on any Hi Power - which is to say it's a 20-30 minute job.

I've put several thousand rounds though the pistols and I've never had a failure with the system, so it's reliable.  

I carry mine in a Wild Bill's Concealment Covert Carry holster.   It's affordable, well made, and has held up very well to everyday use.  The design is also tuckable so it works well with a dress suit, and the offset clip both reduces the profile and helps keep the butt tucked in tight to the hip.  

----

The epoxy finish that Browning uses on it's work for a living Mk III Hi Powers is very durable and does an excellent job of protecting the pistol.

The Hi Power is all steel and is heavy by modern plastic pistol standards, at 39.5 oz loaded 15 +1.  However, that's only .5 oz heavier than a CZ 75 Compact loaded 14 +1.  And neither of those pistols is uncomfortable to carry in a well designed IWB holster with a well made double thickness belt.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What holster are you using EMSFlyer?
View Quote
Comptac C-Tac for a 1911 fits the BHPAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:06:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm thinking of ordering Crossbreed super tuck for it.  The C Tac looks good too.  I like the Wild Bill one too, but he's got some really bad reviews as to CS and shipping.  Not sure if they were legit, but it didn't look good.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/4/2017 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#30]
If you want a ultra reliable 9mm double stack that shoots phenomenally well then yes the BHP is great for EDC.

The only thing I think you have to watch on the BHP is where you position your support hand thumb(assuming youre a righty). You can induce premature slide lock if your thumb bumps the slide release dust cover.

I carry a BHP and have consistently for about a year now

Improvements that help vastly are better sights, removal of the mag safety, and I personally like an aftermarket safety as I think the stock ones are pretty meh.

Link Posted: 4/4/2017 11:01:20 PM EDT
[#31]
I keep my support thumb underneath the big head on the front of the slide stop and I haven't had any issues.  But I remember letting another guy shoot it once and he was locking the slide back every round because he had his thumb on the top part of that big head.  He was used to shooting Glocks, so I totally get it.   But it doesn't feel weird to me to have it underneath there.

And I agree, the stock safety is the only thing I don't really like about shooting it.  It kind of beats my firing thumb up sometimes.  But I can put up with that because it shoot so freaking nice. I was shooting it today at 35 yards or so and getting consistent hits on pieces of clay pigeons.  Not trying overly hard  Shooting clays is so much fun with an accurate pistol.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#32]
The Browning / FN safety is often a little mushy and indistinct feeling and doesn't give you solid feedback that it is now "on" or "off", and the early non extended safety was a bit on the small side.

The Cylinder and Slide after market safeties don't have these issues and work very well with minimal fitting required - that's "minimal fitting", not "no fitting".

The first generation FEG P9M pistols also had a  very nice extended safety on them, and I have no complaints about mine.

The FN SFS Hi Power also had a very positive ambidextrous safety, and the parts to convert to the SFS configuration are available from Cylinder and Slide.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#33]
The alloy framed HP is the best HP for EDC, one of these days I will relent and redo the sights.  Alloy tips the scales at about 25oz unloaded and almost 32oz with 15 rds.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The alloy framed HP is the best HP for EDC, one of these days I will relent and redo the sights.  Alloy tips the scales at about 25oz unloaded and almost 32oz with 15 rds.
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t274/Tomb007/20170409_105409.jpg
View Quote
I have the classic-style sights as well and I'd like to upgrade, but without having to cut dovetails and such into the slide.  I'm wondering what's out there in terms of stake-on front sights and better rear sights that fit into the older-style dovetail.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 7:24:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I have the classic-style sights as well and I'd like to upgrade, but without having to cut dovetails and such into the slide.  I'm wondering what's out there in terms of stake-on front sights and better rear sights that fit into the older-style dovetail.
View Quote
Well you will likely need to relent and have Novak mill some dove tails for replacements, or any other reputable company.  Rumor is Novak turn around time is usually less than 2 weeks for sight work.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well you will likely need to relent and have Novak mill some dove tails for replacements, or any other reputable company.  Rumor is Novak turn around time is usually less than 2 weeks for sight work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just not willing to do that, especially given the cost and need for refinishing, plus I don't want to use Novak sights.  

I like something closer to the Mk III rear sight (which unfortunately also requires a larger dovetail), which resembles the MEU(SOC) rear sight that I like for 1911s (and the King's Gun Works sight that I suspect it was based off of).  Too bad there aren't Mk II rear sights lying around, as that would be sufficient for me in that regard (even if less than ideal) and they should fit in the same size dovetail.

These days, everything seems oriented around the Mk III models.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I keep my support thumb underneath the big head on the front of the slide stop and I haven't had any issues.  But I remember letting another guy shoot it once and he was locking the slide back every round because he had his thumb on the top part of that big head.  He was used to shooting Glocks, so I totally get it.   But it doesn't feel weird to me to have it underneath there.

And I agree, the stock safety is the only thing I don't really like about shooting it.  It kind of beats my firing thumb up sometimes.  But I can put up with that because it shoot so freaking nice. I was shooting it today at 35 yards or so and getting consistent hits on pieces of clay pigeons.  Not trying overly hard  Shooting clays is so much fun with an accurate pistol.
View Quote
I cut the dust cover off of the slide releas for this very reason.  Very easily accomplished with a Dremel tool and end product looks just like a 1911 slide release.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:48:44 AM EDT
[#38]
IMHO, it depends if you like DA/SA or just SA as your preferred method of trigger pull.

You might find this guy's site interesting.  He has passed on.  But in his day, he did daily carry his BHP.

http://hipowersandhandguns.com/

Cut and paste.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:47:44 PM EDT
[#39]
if I want to carry full size the HP is my choice.  It's actually thin and light for a full sized double stack steel pistol.  With the new Mec-Gar 15 round mags it's even normal capacity again.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm just not willing to do that, especially given the cost and need for refinishing, plus I don't want to use Novak sights.  

I like something closer to the Mk III rear sight (which unfortunately also requires a larger dovetail), which resembles the MEU(SOC) rear sight that I like for 1911s (and the King's Gun Works sight that I suspect it was based off of).  Too bad there aren't Mk II rear sights lying around, as that would be sufficient for me in that regard (even if less than ideal) and they should fit in the same size dovetail.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything I've heard about Novak when people get their pistols back that a refinish isn't needed, seems that they have this machining down well or touch the areas that are milled.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 3:19:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t274/Tomb007/20170409_105409.jpg
View Quote
Did you get that refinished? if so, where? My Alloy has holster wear, but I won't trust it to just anybody. Those models are like hens teeth, so quality work on them is a must have.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 9:07:19 AM EDT
[#42]
A buddy and I refinished a couple of these with Norrells moly resin which has held up very well considering how much it is carried.  The stippling, light hammer bob and modified the safety was also addressed in my garage prior to surface prep, one day it will go to Novaks.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 11:27:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I cut the dust cover off of the slide releas for this very reason.  Very easily accomplished with a Dremel tool and end product looks just like a 1911 slide release.
View Quote
Yeah, that's a good way to go.  You forgot pics.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:57:53 AM EDT
[#44]
I love my Browning HP's and have several.  Comfortable and handy in a tanker holster for hiking in the woods.  Also work well in a OWB holster (Milt Sparks 55BN shown).  However, not what I carry concealed.  Just too heavy compared to polymer 9mm's that will do the same job.  Also hammer digs in a bit when seated using a Comp Tac compared to something like a M&P 9c.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Oops, already posted.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Everything I've heard about Novak when people get their pistols back that a refinish isn't needed, seems that they have this machining down well or touch the areas that are milled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had Novak's put sights on my MKIII, there was no refinishing required.  Had my slide back in 2 weeks, job was perfect.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 6:07:18 AM EDT
[#47]
My 2 cents worth, Mk III in 40 S&W for off duty carry, magazine disconnect active (per Office Policy), only upgrade right now is the Pachmyer extended slide release (not a slide stop, lol) with factory mousetrap magazines for carry, 2 spare magazines in a Galco magazine pouch, in a Wilson IWB leather holster for a 5" 1911.  Practice mags are Mecgar.  40S&W so I shoot the Office ammo.  Remington Golden Saber 165 gr ammo.  Small bright tactical flashlight.  A stiff leather belt or more recently a quality 5.11 nylon reversible belt.  Goes on with my pants and off when I go to bed.  Office is issue G 22 G 4 so I'm no dissing polymer pistols, but I started in the mid 70's with Government 1911's.  Dressing to carry concealed since then makes the BHP easy when you take the weight into consideration.  I've owned several BHP's over the years.  Liked the 40 so much I bought a 2nd one.  Range toy is an early FM BHP with an extra Detective upper in 9mm.  Occasionally, I go very old school with a Ruger Night Commander in 45 just to remind myself where I came from.  Practice with anything you decide to carry is the key.  Best wishes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#48]
I usually prefer to carry my G19, but my FM Hi Power sees some holster time on occasion. No modifications other than the VZ Pro Slim grips, Mec-Gar 15 rd. mag, and a spare 20 round Mec-Gar (holds and feeds 21). 37 rounds in two mags is of no little comfort.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#49]
I carried my Browning for almost ten years. It is the only pistol I bought new back in 1989. My mods are basic. I shot it so much the hammer started to fall to half cock. I had a local 'smith, Oakland Custom Arms replace the sear and hammer with Cylinder & Slide parts. Adjusted the trigger pull to 4.5 - 5 pounds. The original sights were the Millett adjustables. Swapped those out for Wilson Nite Eyes. Kept the original polished blue finish which is very holster worn. It looks good. A working Hi Power if you will. Grips are a  set of the military style that I sanded down real thin. Now it wears a set of Spegals.

I tried the Glock route. Bought a G22 shot it and traded it to my buddy who loves Glocks for a nice FEG. I gave the FEG to Doug Jones of Accu Rail fame for some mods. I wanted to retire the Browning. I don't want to lose it if I had to use it. Don't like the rowel hammer so he is going to swap the old one from the Browning and stone it for 4 - 5 lbs. And he is going to mini-bob it. He is going to cut the slide for the Novak cuts and swap the small rear sight for a MMC adjustable with the white outline. They are tough sights. The front will be tritium. He is going to weld and blend a shelf on the original safety and trim it to my liking. Keep the original blue which also has some street miles for now. Might Parkerize it later.

Hopefully I will get it back this week. His prices are amazing and turn around is super fast. He said give him two weeks, maybe three?

I carry them in an old Galco NSA IWB holster and use a single or dual Kramer mag pouch depending on where I am going.

So yeah, I think the BHP is a great EDC.

SB
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 12:46:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I carried my Browning for almost ten years. It is the only pistol I bought new back in 1989. My mods are basic. I shot it so much the hammer started to fall to half cock. I had a local 'smith, Oakland Custom Arms replace the sear and hammer with Cylinder & Slide parts. Adjusted the trigger pull to 4.5 - 5 pounds. The original sights were the Millett adjustables. Swapped those out for Wilson Nite Eyes. Kept the original polished blue finish which is very holster worn. It looks good. A working Hi Power if you will. Grips are a  set of the military style that I sanded down real thin. Now it wears a set of Spegals.

I tried the Glock route. Bought a G22 shot it and traded it to my buddy who loves Glocks for a nice FEG. I gave the FEG to Doug Jones of Accu Rail fame for some mods. I wanted to retire the Browning. I don't want to lose it if I had to use it. Don't like the rowel hammer so he is going to swap the old one from the Browning and stone it for 4 - 5 lbs. And he is going to mini-bob it. He is going to cut the slide for the Novak cuts and swap the small rear sight for a MMC adjustable with the white outline. They are tough sights. The front will be tritium. He is going to weld and blend a shelf on the original safety and trim it to my liking. Keep the original blue which also has some street miles for now. Might Parkerize it later.

Hopefully I will get it back this week. His prices are amazing and turn around is super fast. He said give him two weeks, maybe three?

I carry them in an old Galco NSA IWB holster and use a single or dual Kramer mag pouch depending on where I am going.

So yeah, I think the BHP is a great EDC.

SB
View Quote
@steve88GT  Did you get this back yet?  Looking forward to seeing and hearing about it.  What do you carry yours in?  

I've decided today that I just need the right holster for my HiPower and it's going to see a lot more carry time for me.  Right now I'm carrying it in my J frame holster.    It works but there's no cant to it.  I also have an OWB that isn't that great.  A Galco, but I prefer to IWB it.  I'm almost wanting to try AIWB with it.  I think with the right holster I might be able to do it.  So if anyone has done that, let me now what you're carrying it in.  

@03RN.  Not sure if you have any ideas for an AIWB holster for the HiPower.  It would be nice if it was tuckable too.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top