Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2016 11:05:34 PM EDT
Well, I've owned an alloy Grade IV from C&S, sold it off and recently picked up a MKIII two tone on trade. Who can do a good sight install, remove the magazine disconnect and put on a better safety in less than a year?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Try Novak.
I don't think it would be a year, but it may be a couple months.
Thats not much work so you should contact them for a turnaround time.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Robar?
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:57:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
These guys, they did work on 4 different HiPowers for me, quality work, did not take more than 3-4 months on any project including all those you described.

APW Cogan
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know his lead time but talk to Jim Garthwaite and find out.  Great guy and a HP artist.  Take a look at his replacement trigger too.
Link Posted: 10/29/2016 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Well the slide is off to Novack's for a quick turn around sight install. I'll put in the C&S Wide Trigger myself. After it's been shot a bit, I'll figure out what I want done to the gun.
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 7:46:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well the slide is off to Novack's for a quick turn around sight install. I'll put in the C&S Wide Trigger myself. After it's been shot a bit, I'll figure out what I want done to the gun.
View Quote

About a 7-10 day turnaround with Novak sights . They've done all my BHP & 1911 work for over 30 years. Top notch company. Plus, replaced all my Tupperware guns sights (Glocks) while I waited at the counter.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top