Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 1:03:32 PM EDT
Mine is NOT reliable. I need it to be. Help!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Here ya go!

www.ktog.org/tecwerks12a.htm

In addition watch for limp wristing, as these little guys
do not do well under that condition.

BTW love mine.  Good luck.  Visit Kle Tec Owners
Group and KT Range also
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
A Fluff & Buff is a way to speed up the break in process.  

If you want some help with your P-3AT, you might want to specify what the problem is, what you have done to fix it, what ammo used, etc., and I will give you some suggestions.  I was able to get mine working 100% and carry it all the time.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I pretty much followed the instructions in the link you were given above, but if that doesn't sound like something you are comfortable with, remember you have a lifetime warranty from Kel-Tec, and from what I've read they've been returning guns to people that were reliable, and got them back promptly. Something to keep in mind.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
If you choose to have Kel-Tec do the work, you can save a lot of $$$ on shipping too.

CLICK HERE
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:45:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies. Very helpful.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I strongly suggest you take some time to troubleshoot the little pistol before you send it back to the factory.  Often, the problem is something simple:  lubrication, cleaning, ammo, technique, or a bad magazine.  All except the last problem are not likely to be solved by the factory, which will inevitably lead to an unhappy operator and lots of negative comments about the pistol.

One of the best things about Kel-Tecs is that you don't need to have any skills to be able to work on them.  Trust me on this one!  In fact, it is rather enjoyable to do.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top