Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/29/2006 5:50:47 AM EDT
I'm doing some research while deciding whether to buy a P11. I've tried several times to link up to the Kel-Tec Owners Group website, but can't. Is it shut down?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:59:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2006 1:04:49 PM EDT by cheaptrickfan]
You can check out the board on the official site at K T Range.com.

eta: I don't know if KTOG is down, or gone, haven't been there for a while.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:10:44 AM EDT
That one works - THANKS.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:31:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cheaptrickfan:
You can check out the official site's boards at K T Range.com.

FWIW, neither of the KT sites are "official" Kel-Tec sites.

ktog.org was the first, and was listed on the Kel-Tec site as a recommended site way before KTrange was up and running.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:34:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:05:15 PM EDT
It was down for a day or so, then I was able to get logged on. Then the forum part was down but you could get the main page to come up. For about the last three days I have been able to get nothing at all.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:35:46 PM EDT
watch your p's and q's on K T Range.com they have ALOT of rules and if u brake them u will be kicked out.. haha i was kicked out for trying to sell a keltec on there when i only has 7 posts. i did not see the problem since it was FTF but they did and kicked me off...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:17:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NEONNIGHT34609:
watch your p's and q's on K T Range.com they have ALOT of rules and if u brake them u will be kicked out.. haha i was kicked out for trying to sell a keltec on there when i only has 7 posts. i did not see the problem since it was FTF but they did and kicked me off...

Getting kicked out of KTDeRanged.com is not a bad thing! “Fluff and Buff” must be code for circle jerk. I am also banned "to the moon".
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:00:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/10/2006 2:01:00 AM EDT by PocketG]
I was banned in a big way, why, Someone started disrespecting me (being a jerk) so when I tried to defend myself the mods jumped on my ass right away and tried to make me think I was the aggessor BOOM, I was banned. Like I really cared. So now I'm with the big fishes.. and its alright.
Top Top