Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2015 11:55:50 AM EDT
How the heck do you get ahold of these guys?

I've emailed a dozen times over 2 months and also called.  I never can get in touch with them.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Forget the e-mail and be persistent on the phone.  Once you get through, it is customer service that is real hard to beat.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Forget the e-mail and be persistent on the phone.  Once you get through, it is customer service that is real hard to beat.
View Quote

About sums it up...

A recent problem with a NIB KelTec RFB was fixed immediately after waiting initially about fifteen minutes on the phone...

Forrest
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:14:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Definitely use the phone.  It does, however, depend on who you talk to.  I phoned them to get a new take down pin for my pmr-30.  Mine broke in half.  It is a known defect, and a new pin has been redesigned.  The man that answered the phone said no problem, I'll put one in the mail.

A couple of days later, I received an empty, UNSEALED, padded envelope from Keltec.

I called them back to explain that I did not receive the pin, as whoever mailed it failed to seal the envelope.  The woman who answered the phone bluntly told me that they would have never sent it to me because they were not in the business of sending free parts to people.

I asked to speak with the "person (man) who helped me before".  She put someone else on the line, and the answer was once again "no problem, it's in the mail".

I eventually got a new pin, but in my situation, it really depended on who answered the phone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top