Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/21/2003 5:31:41 AM EDT
I've got an older TA-90 that takes CZ-75 mags and want to know who has the best price on a quality mag. None of that cheap U.S.A./Triple K crap, something good like a Mec-gar or Pro-mag or even factory if the price isn't too bad. Thanks for any info. you can give.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:37:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:25:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Jim_Dandy:
Paul Hadella. See thread. www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=37&t=5338&w=searchPop

They're cheaper the the "real" mags which have the stepped floorplate. They seem to work alright.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 9:47:41 AM EDT

They're cheaper the the "real" mags which have the stepped floorplate. They seem to work alright.

That's because they are "REAL." I've bought a couple from CZ USA to compare and they are identical in every respect. Paul sells some real crap (i.e., the Browning Hi Power magazines), but he also has a few bargains if you know what you're looking for, like the CZ magazines and the Masen Mini 14 magazines.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:32:20 AM EDT

That's because they are "REAL." I've bought a couple from CZ USA to compare and they are identical in every respect. Paul sells some real crap (i.e., the Browning Hi Power magazines), but he also has a few bargains if you know what you're looking for, like the CZ magazines and the Masen Mini 14 magazines.

Actually Jim, Paul sells/sold 2 different CZ mags...I know, I asked.

That said, either type (I've bought both from him) work reliably.

There is a German guy on the CZ board who also sells factory mags...He's expensive and it can take 2-3 months to arrive.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:33:15 AM EDT

There is a German guy on the CZ board who also sells factory mags...He's expensive and it can take 2-3 months to arrive.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 11:38:03 AM EDT

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 12:30:25 PM EDT
Wow, W-W. Looks like you have a worn disconnector on your "SUBMIT" button!
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:18:12 PM EDT
Ooops Sorry
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 1:45:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/21/2003 2:21:45 PM EDT by Jim_Dandy]

And your point being? I'm very well aware of what Mr. Hadella sells. The flat base magazines sometimes won't fit the older "pre-B" CZ 75. However, the stepped base variety, as mentioned in the link, are the SAME magazines that CZ USA sells. Were you not paying attention?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:26:21 PM EDT
Thanks for the info Jim, I'll give him a call. $27 isn't too bad for a standard cap mag. Does he sell low caps(10 rnd mags.) as well?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:36:36 PM EDT

Does he sell low caps(10 rnd mags.) as well?

Don't know. Ask, he might.
Top Top