Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 5:18:31 AM EDT
Went to local gun shop yesterday, and was thinking about picking up a CZ75B and well the dealer starts to tell me that CZ is releaseing a green frame known as the combat. Should I wait or go get the 75B. By the way he has about 10 CZ made high caps for $40.00 each. Is this a good price?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:22:31 PM EDT
The price on his CZ factory 15 rounders is excellent.

As far as waiting for the green frame model, well, that's a special edition. If he knows he's going to be getting one, you might want to wait, it should be a really nice piece.

The standard 75B won't do you wrong either.

How patient are you?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:37:44 PM EDT
He said he would have three of them in mid July. On being patient,well.......just like everyone else I like to follow the law here in VA and buy one handgun amonth.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:19:42 AM EDT
Hey Ghall, what part of VA are you in? I work for De Goff's in Mechanicsville, about 6miles NE of Richmond. We should be getting at least one of the Special Editions in too.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:28:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/13/2003 10:29:52 AM EDT by VonFatman]
ghall,
$40 is an excellent price on factory CZ hi-caps but in today's market, you can beat $40 if you look around...check another thread here on this CZ board, a couple members mention a guy at CZ Forum who has them for $29. I imagine shipping will be in there, but
last year when I sold some, I could ship 4 mags priority mail w/delivery confirmation for $4.35.
If you are buying 4, that's only $1.10 shipping per mag.
Regarding the "green framed" CZ coming out in July, I suggest you get over to CZ Forum and see what the "grape-vine" has to say. I have not heard of the gun your dealer speaks of, I imagine it's one of CZ's polymer guns (those guns are not known for having a great trigger).
Good luck, here's a link to CZ Forum:

http://www.czforum.com/

VF
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:31:21 PM EDT
VonFatman is referring to Paul Hadella. He sells two types of magazines, flat base for $20 and stepped base for $29.

The flat base magazines won't fit a regular CZ 75 (they fit the CZ 75B).

The stepped base magazines are actual CZ factory magazines. These are the same magazines sold by CZ USA for $48.50 and will fit all CZ 75/85 9mm variants. I've noticed these magazines are generally sold for about what CZ USA asks.

I have no connection to Mr. Hadella at all. I've bought quite a few of his magazines and have been very impressed with the quality of the items he sells and his service. His email address is reddogxxNOSPAM@redrivernet.com (remove the "NOSPAM" to contact him). He has informed me that he can send up to ten magazines in a Priority Mailer for $4.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:02:45 AM EDT
A friend of mine sent a picture of the new model, which looks very nice. I would wait for the special additions to arrive at your dealer in July, then get one. In the mean time, buy a different pistol for the month of June per VA law if you will have room to store both. :)
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 11:07:28 AM EDT
The only thing tactical about the "Tactical" model is the fact that the frame will be OD green. Which is a cool feature. Other than the Green coat on the frame, it is a standard CZ75B. I believe it may come with a "Tactical CZ Knife". I have seen these and they are kind of cool.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:04:35 AM EDT
Hey thanks for all the info, well I went by yesterday and well they got it!!!!!!!!!!! Looked great, it camewith two 10 rd mags and a knife. Well I got the gun for 415.00 Tag price in the display was 459.00 and two extra high caps for 30.00 each. Total with tax just under over 500.00. Now the guy I deal with there was commenting that he was going to see if the CZ rep could get him one of the knives. Well I needed another knife like..... well you know. So I gave it to him. Never hurts to be nice.
Top Top