Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2003 5:18:31 AM EDT
Went to local gun shop yesterday, and was thinking about picking up a CZ75B and well the dealer starts to tell me that CZ is releaseing a green frame known as the combat. Should I wait or go get the 75B. By the way he has about 10 CZ made high caps for $40.00 each. Is this a good price?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#1]
The price on his CZ factory 15 rounders is excellent.

As far as waiting for the green frame model, well, that's a special edition.  If he knows he's going to be getting one, you might want to wait, it should be a really nice piece.

The standard 75B won't do you wrong either.

How patient are you?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
He said he would have three of them in mid July. On being patient,well.......just like everyone else I like to follow the law here in VA and buy one handgun amonth.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:19:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Ghall, what part of VA are you in?  I work for De Goff's in Mechanicsville, about 6miles NE of Richmond.  We should be getting at least one of the Special Editions in too.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#4]
ghall,
$40 is an excellent price on factory CZ hi-caps but in today's market, you can beat $40 if you look around...check another thread here on this CZ board, a couple members mention a guy at CZ Forum who has them for $29.  I imagine shipping will be in there, but
last year when I sold some, I could ship 4 mags priority mail w/delivery confirmation for $4.35.
If you are buying 4, that's only $1.10 shipping per mag.
Regarding the "green framed" CZ coming out in July, I suggest you get over to CZ Forum and see what the "grape-vine" has to say.  I have not heard of the gun your dealer speaks of, I imagine it's one of CZ's polymer guns (those guns are not known for having a great trigger).
Good luck, here's a link to CZ Forum:

http://www.czforum.com/

VF
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#5]
VonFatman is referring to Paul Hadella. He sells two types of magazines, flat base for $20 and stepped base for $29.

The flat base magazines won't fit a regular CZ 75 (they fit the CZ 75B).

The stepped base magazines are actual CZ factory magazines. These are the same magazines sold by CZ USA for $48.50 and will fit all CZ 75/85 9mm variants. I've noticed these magazines are generally sold for about what CZ USA asks.

I have no connection to Mr. Hadella at all. I've bought quite a few of his magazines and have been very impressed with the quality of the items he sells and his service. His email address is [email protected] (remove the "NOSPAM" to contact him). He has informed me that he can send up to ten magazines in a Priority Mailer for $4.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#6]
A friend of mine sent a picture of the new model, which looks very nice. I would wait for the special additions to arrive at your dealer in July, then get one. In the mean time, buy a different pistol for the month of June per VA law if you will have room to store both. :)
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 11:07:28 AM EDT
[#7]
The only thing tactical about the "Tactical" model is the fact that the frame will be OD green.  Which is a cool feature.  Other than the Green coat on the frame, it is a standard CZ75B.  I believe it may come with a "Tactical CZ Knife".  I have seen these and they are kind of cool.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:04:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey thanks for all the info, well I went by yesterday and well they got it!!!!!!!!!!! Looked great, it camewith two 10 rd mags and a knife. Well I got the gun for 415.00 Tag price in the display was 459.00 and two extra high caps for 30.00 each. Total with tax just under over 500.00. Now the guy I deal with there was commenting that he was going to see if the CZ rep could get him one of the knives. Well I needed another knife like..... well you know. So I gave it to him. Never hurts to be nice.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top