Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 7:59:21 AM EDT
Anyone done this or had it done?  Can I see pics if you have?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:47:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never seen it but any good machinist who also is a gun smith should be able to do it I would think although I am not a machinist so mabey one will weigh in. I have thought about why no one does any real custom work on these. It may not have the popularity of the 1911 but most guys who own CZs like them as much as most 1911 guys like there 1911s and I like mine more than my 1911s and have a 97B just waiting to be customized.

Edit: In my opinion I have found that a good machinist who is also a gun nut does better work than any gun smith I have taken a firearm to. A good machinist takes great pride in his work and the finished product not just getting the profit in and the pistol out.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Go to the picture thread and look at the bottom of the third page.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Go to the picture thread and look at the bottom of the third page.

That is one freakshow of a gun.  Im sure its a good shooter though.  Looked like tape on the front, but the backed looked checkered.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top