Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 6:38:44 AM EDT
Hi , I'm jazzed like a little kid ! I just "secured" a CZ 85 B , brand spankin new . I'll have it in a couple of weeks !

I looked at nearly everything out there , but was sold on the ergo's on the CZ , plus I just want a nice smooth shooting 9mm . I got the smaller end of 9's covered w/a P 11 Kel Tec and an Astra A-75 .

Ambi saftey is what did it for me !!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:59:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations....and welcome.  It's a good club to be in!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!  Got my first, a 75B, about three weeks ago.  I love it!  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Congratulations....and welcome.  It's a good club to be in!

+1.  i bought my 75pcr compact in october.  i can't think of a nicer feeling pistol.  i think i will shoot it in the morning.  yes that sounds like a plan.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I too, joined the CZ frat with a pre-B circa 1991 recently.  Where have these guns been for the last few years?  I wished I had found them a few years ago.   Hope you will enjoy your CZ as much as I do mine.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#5]
They were around years ago but kinda went away for a while . I heard that CZ pins walked out or some darn thing . Plus there were knock offs that just confused me .

That was 10 years or so ago . I'm sure they are just dandy now . Being CZ USA makes some differance to me . I think I'll pick up a few parts while they are available .

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:49:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I got my first CZ 25 years ago from a friend who bought it in Germany while serving in the Army.
Like a dumb-ass, I sold it to another friend to finance a Gold Cup 1911 (happily gone- damn jam-a-matic).

Now I have a CZ75B .40 S&W and a CZ Redhead 28 ga O/U shotgun. Both are superb quality and great shooters.

You won't be unhappy and you'll probaby go broke buying more.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:21:07 AM EDT
[#7]
eah i am looking at the cz75sa for my next pistol.  then again the normal b models are good for condition 1 so i might just buy whatever they have on the shelf or whichever is cheaper.  i figure i should get more than one non-ruger firearm.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I got my first CZ 25 years ago from a friend who bought it in Germany while serving in the Army.
Like a dumb-ass, I sold it to another friend to finance a Gold Cup 1911 (happily gone- damn jam-a-matic).

Now I have a CZ75B .40 S&W and a CZ Redhead 28 ga O/U shotgun. Both are superb quality and great shooters.

You won't be unhappy and you'll probaby go broke buying more.

i'M ALREADY BROKE . This damn board has cost me several K $$$ in the two years i'm coming up on . I'm not complaining cause I've made some very cool puchases .
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Congrats. They are the best deal on the market.
CZ40B
CZ75B .40
CZ97B
CZP01

and I still think I need a 75B or 85 in 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:41:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Congrats. They are the best deal on the market.
CZ40B
CZ75B .40
CZ97B
CZP01

and I still think I need a 75B or 85 in 9mm.

the only cz i have right now is a 75d pcr compact.  but i am thinking the 85 looks nice and the store around the corner has one for $400 right now.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:42:31 AM EDT
[#11]
You must go get it ASAP.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:32:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
You must go get it ASAP.

well i told myself i have to wait til i get my tax refund.  and i had told myself i was going to wait until my birthday in june.  if i don't set limits for myself i will forget to pay my bills.  and i already have that problem as it is.  but trust me it is tempting.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a feeling we're in the same boat, as I ordered the last CZ85 that Eagle Tactical had

Can't wait to get it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top