Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 10:29:46 AM EDT
I want to add some competition sights to my SP-01 as well as install a Single Action trigger for better trigger feel.  I can't decide if I would prefer a standard black CZ Competition Front Sight or the Fiber-Optic front sight.  I'm leaning towards the fiber-optic but I have never shot a gun with one installed, seems that it would make it very easy to line up with the flat black rear CZ Competition Rear Sight, but some have said that they don't like fiber-optic front sights.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I also plan to add a 15 lb. mainspring and 11lb. recoil spring.  I don't need the full Angus "Shadow" treatment, but I would like the feel of a single action stright trigger over the DA/SA curved trigger and a slightly lighter SA pull with some easier to see and line up CZ competition sights.  I always shoot cocked and locked anyways and don't ever use DA, unless I have to double strike a .22lr w/ my Kadet kit installed which is pretty rare.

CZ Competition Front Sight

Fiber-Optic front sight
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Fiber for speed up close, plain black for accuracy on far and tight shots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top