Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 6:48:37 AM EDT
I've done a search here and on the CZForum.com and not found the answers I seek, so I'm posting the questions in both places in the hope of getting more info.

- Mags: Which CZ or CZ-clone mags might fit the Sphinx AT-2000P .40S&W? Approx mag dimensions are: 0.803" wide at bottom, 1.344" deep at bottom and 4.457" from top to bottom of the mag tube at the rear.

[Note: Some older messages here mention mags for the some other letter variants, but the gun heights are different for those models. Height of the AT-2000P is 4.96" according to the manual.]

- Holsters: Which models of IWB or OWB (that have reinforcement to hold open for re-holstering) holsters might fit this particular CZ clone?

I spotted this gem for a very low price at a local gun shop and snapped it up New Year's Eve Day, fired it on New Year's Day . . . it is real sweet.

I have been in correspondence via Email with the President of Sphinx in Switzerland. He advises that nobody else's mags will fit (I'm hoping that with a Dremel this might not be 100% true). The factory has mags, but they are "implements of war" and he can't bring them with him and sell them in the States (he'll be at the Shot Show). They will be showing off a new model and setting up distribution in the US soon.

The shape of my model is not quite the same as the genuine CZ so I'm not sure if the high quality holsters for CZ (e.g. like the C-Tac, etc. will really fit the gun).

Anyone have any personal knowledge in this area?

[NOTE: Since no CZs are "approved" for sale in the PRM, none of the dealers carry mags or holsters for any CZs to try out. Heading out to a gun show on Saturday, but don't have a lot of faith in finding anything (other than maybe USA mags ).]

TIA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top