Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 6:35:02 PM EDT
I'm looking for a CZ 75 9mm Compact but was wondering if any of you have found really good prices out there from a local dealer.  I'd like to contact them.  CZ isn't too common in NC and the prices seem about the same everywhere.  Again, I'm in full shopping mode and was looking for an out of state option if you know of any.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:28:27 AM EDT
[#2]
i picked one up at a gun show in richmond a few months ago for $330.  mine is the pcr version.  i bought it from dark sun surplus--they might be able to help you out.  i don't have their number sorry but they are in the richmond area.  some people don't like dealing with them cause one of the guys is kind of an ass to some people but he was nice to me and helped me out and answered all of my questions.  i love that pistol by the way--you are definitely not going wrong on your choice.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.  I'll probably wait until late january when there's a gun show in Raleigh.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the replies.  I'll probably wait until late january when there's a gun show in Raleigh.

not a bad plan at all.  there are a few different compact models and they have different grips on them.  i bought the pcr because it has checkered rubber grips while the others had checkered plastic.  also the prc decocks the pistol to a half cock for carry.  i don't know how the other models work--i think they have a thumb safety for condition 1 carry.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#5]
The local dealers in my area are a little expensive, but these 2 sites have pretty good prices on CZs:

http://ak-47man.com/CZhandguns.html
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/21_82

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:32:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I left a message for Dark Sun yesterday evening.  There are so many variations of the CZ75 that I need to see some.  I don't want double action only and I don't want plastic grips.  I'll see if someone has a pcr in my area so at least I can have a closer look before buying online.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:36:18 AM EDT
[#7]
iirc there is no dao version of the 75.   as best i can tell the decockers--pcr included--are the only ones that are not designed for condition 1 carry.  i don't know if the models with safeties decock as well.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#8]
The SA/DA Models don't decock,  Though manually decocking them is no problem.  You have 4 carry options.

1. Cocked and locked
2. Chambered round / Half-cock (makes for a shorted DA pull)
3. Chambered round / Hammer down (full DA pull)
4. empty chamber

cdnninvestments.com has CZ75B Two tone for $370.  You have to download a 20meg PDF catalog to see it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top